A sneak peak of a future story of RandomAirPeople (Commissioned for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, the title says it all xD
so expect a good story!!

For commissions, feel free to contact me any time! :smiley:

63 Likes

With the adorable fluffies contrasted against the super human looking tits, and the happy play contrasted with the shit eating, you have made an extraordinary (albeit unholy) combination of wholesome and fucked up. You have started a fire underwater.

14 Likes

RAP is working on this?

Waiting to see what goes wrong >_>

6 Likes

I see you there @anon68543914. I’m expecting a great story, but wondering how you’ll slam dance all over my heart and make me thank you for it after :sob::rofl::thinking:

7 Likes

what is abuse about this?

3 Likes

in the future you’ll discover

5 Likes

Nuuuuu spoilers!

3 Likes

She is just going to town on those very special babbeh poopies.

3 Likes

Nothing yet. I suspect its there so when it comes you’re not surprised.

2 Likes

I mean, any mammalian animal that raises their own young does it.
Hell, many animals literally cannot shit unless their mother’s tongue is on their asshole. Cats for example.

Horses eat their own shit all the time. Most animals who produce manure do.

5 Likes

This is going to be awesome. That “very special baby”…

5 Likes

I love it! Such a happy scene that even having to clean the special babies poop isn’t bothering her. As much as we love forcing fluffies to eat poop, it’s spectacularly squicky when they actually start doing it! :laughing:

5 Likes

The very speshul babbeh reminds me of the one story with the mother and her ‘sensitive babbeh’.

5 Likes

@infraredturbine well gonna brace myself what will happen soon.

2 Likes

She looks like she’s just having a blast there, lickin’ up that shit. Maybe the baby is special because his poopies taste like candy?

3 Likes

Most fluffies complain while doing it, though. “Poopies nu taste pwetty!” But she looks like she’s, uh, enjoying the shit out of it.

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the story, “No Miwkies” by Foalout4, then you’re right to feel an air of similarity. I liked the concept of the story, but I wanted to take a different direction and explore new stuff with the content.

5 Likes

Depends on your POV. At a cursory glance it seems to be a hug box image of four foals playing in a safe room, while their mother tends to an accident from her intellectually disabled baby. Consider the other foals are talking in near complete sentences when playing away from their mom, while the special needs foal is nearly glued to her hip and only chirping.

The more subtle aspect of the abuse stems from what the mom is not doing, which is watching ALL her children. Her focus is on the special needs one to the point where it fully engrosses her at all times. So although its not anything crazy like removing limbs, neglect is still a tool of abuse. This will of course be important to the story.

4 Likes

Well I’ll be honest, this will be a straight up abuse story. I’m mostly wanting to explore more psychological abuse, group punishment, and manipulation. Unlike Chris in my last story, who is a good but troubled person crossing the line under severe mental duress; our new “Protagonist” is not so nice. It will be much shorter than AHOD, but I hope it is just as impactful.

3 Likes

Its a bit more complicated than that, it’ll be explained more in the story. The issue isn’t the foal’s shit tastes pleasant, but due to several factors this foal is her “bestest babbeh”. Although she never outright says it, its clear there is a huge bias towards her fat, non verbal, intellectually disabled foal. However, its a bit more complicated than “Dis am bestest babbeh because cowow nice” as there are other factors at play.

The Foal in question has a specific intellectual disability (a new birth defect/syndrome I came up with) and some aspects of it heavily influences the mother. However, the other foals are incapable of understanding why their ‘special brother’ is so…special.

4 Likes