A special gift (carniviousduck)

64 Likes

Leggies cost an additional $900, be happy you got something.

4 Likes

Grab them with mouth you silly!

4 Likes

Oh shiiiittt I love this artist! The line weight differentials slap

3 Likes

What?

1 Like

The way you do your line art! Like, having thicker and thinner lines really adds to the dynamism of the characters and makes them pop from the background: sorry if that’s worded weird! I had an edible so I’m kinda stoned lol I’ll do my best to explain better later if my wording is still confusing

3 Likes

Hmm never really did it on purpose. My pen changes when i put more pressure on the screen. It just happens when drawing on my phone…

1 Like

Ah, well, it looks great :slight_smile: have a lovely night, thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

ungrateful shitrat, I bought them from you with a lot of love :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Getting a pillow only toys that it needs limbs to use is the right way to care for it.

2 Likes

They are blockie leggies, you naughty, ungrateful fluffy. You can even attach them yourself. Just put four under your stumpies - what? Use your mouth, that’s what it’s for - and you’ll have leggies. I recommend the pretty pyramid shapes.

2 Likes

Nooo no no look you can have fun look i made you a big tower! :glee: lets pop you on top see now you are the king! buzz buzz oh sorry little guy works calling i have to go see you in about 10 hours… dont wiggle around too much this tower a little too high i went a bit overboard you could really do yourself some damage.

Mummah put fwuffy downsies den nu get huwties if faww?

you know thats probably a good idea my guy OKAY WELL SEE YA

You do all this on your phone? Thats amazing dude!!

All im my artistic creations are done on my phone, i have a tablet but its too much space to draw on

1 Like