A Spinel/A day in the life of a pilliowfluff/Daycare Continuation [Original work: WolframSparks] [Continuation: Larur]

Some time ago when I saw this comic, I “wanted” to make an ending, so well, I tried
And I can only say that Wolfram’s draw style is hard to replicate (at least for me)
It is a very nice style

And here it is

155 Likes

El ciclo sin fin, es de esperarse que le pase lo que a spinel me gusta este final :star_struck:

6 Likes

Grab me a cup of these cretins’ tears, it would taste divine.

#Spinewdidnothingwong

13 Likes

That is some heavy handed misery. Good work!

3 Likes

After what these two did to Spinel I’ve no sympathy for them

17 Likes

15 Likes

Many thanks sir.

4 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

i hope they live forever in incredible agony

8 Likes

Ah, excellent, I’m always for ending on a high note

4 Likes

Poor babbeh. At least they could have made sausage out of it if they had gutted and skinned it first.

On the bright side, there’s leggies. Just a little marinade and they’ll be as good as prime rib.

4 Likes

Excellent suffering.

3 Likes

To be fair, I don’t think Iolite did anything, it was Diamond that punched him and told their owner to throw him out.

5 Likes

Great work remaking Wolfram’s art style

4 Likes

I think you did a good job emulating Wolfram’s style, especially in the second panel! Yeeting the runt into the mincer was my favorite panel! I like this ending, Karma for Spindel!

3 Likes

Lolite was complicent, never told Diamond off, never told their owner the truth. His crime was doing nothing, and he is punished for it

7 Likes

What a spoiled fluffy, he wants a lot. Didn’t he learn you can’t get everything in life what you want.

Join the club

Justice has been delivered

2 Likes

Its the deweggification process.