A Spoiled foal (Bad_Roomie)

In my opinion litter pal’s are only useful for training large litters.
Fluffys love to humiliate those they consider “ugly” so they will not waste their poopies all over the house but will concentrate them on the litter pal (plus they surely enjoy being cleaned with their tongue) so you can rest easy knowing that the room will be cleaner than with a litter box.
Another advantage is having to clean just one box every two to three days, rather than cleaning up the mess every time they accidentally make “Bad poopies.”

12 Likes

Hopefully the litter pal doesn’t go too far in his lickie cleanies, wouldn’t want the other fluffy to cream himself

6 Likes

Hahahahahaha it would be so pleasant to see the unfortunate foal crying every time he has to take his new place.

4 Likes

No. You’re just making a Hellgremlin and using the worst and most expensive bidet option.

Also, no because why waste manure? Combining a garden with their shit means they’re borderline free to keep.
Grow zucchinis and tomatoes. Have them shit in a pile. Fertilize the next years crop with last years.

10 Likes

I have to translate the vignettes, that’s why sometimes I forget :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is there simply for its color, if they are not bright tones or some expensive variant they will not normally have a pretty destination :frowning:

4 Likes

Awww thanks! I discovered my tendency towards “cute aggression” thanks to fluffys (I have never felt something similar for a real living being) so I try to convey that tenderness so that you also want to squash them <3

3 Likes

It’s extremely common almost in every store which sells fluffy supplies i don’t see millions of Hellgremlin running about just a fact of life for fluffy.

1 Like

The people who depict Litterpals tend to portray all other Fluffies as oblivious morons or Hellgremlins. In some cases one and the same, simply without a reason to throw a tantrum or access ti anything to rape and/or murder yet.

5 Likes

Cute and horrible at the same time. Well done.

2 Likes

Hey me and you both are alive how bazar!

2 Likes

Most people use the litter pal to keep fluffy’s clean.

Most people buying new litter pal every 3 to 14 days

But to be fair this litter pal was poorly done by not removing the vocal cords. And teeth.:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Egad I’m so sick of our cherry tomatoes. But know what else is annoying? BANANAS. When they’re fruiting you can’t even give them away. Trust me, I KNOW.

3 Likes

That’s more work and money for less effect. Plus, Fluffies should easily be able to subsist off Fluffy shit, so it should only perish due to depression. Better logic is a removable disposable bag unit for it to shit in.

The only logic to it is that its purely for Abuse. Unrelated to the health of the other Fluffy.

4 Likes

Owners teach the fluffy’s that litter pal is not a fluffy so does fluffy TV and information about in general most fluffy’s know what it is even without training it’s just something Hasbro built in that’s why feral herds have a dedicated fluffy’s to the tasks of ass licking.

Because fluffy consider voicebox removed fluffy less than a regular fluffy so have no problem in it and think it’s funny when litter pal squeal.

4 Likes

Poor litter pal. Some idiot left her vocal cords intact, so she still has hope. How cruel. :frowning:

5 Likes

Or just a lazy employee.

3 Likes

Either way…I would file a complaint. And then probably remove the vocal cords myself.

4 Likes

properly give you another litter pal to shut up custom And throw the one with vocal cords in the bin.

3 Likes

That’s just reinforcing Poopie discrimination.

2 Likes