A step in the right direction by(that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of just in case you ever wondered by (that1hugboxer)

You are a tiny little Fluffy foal . You are so excited because today you got a new mummah . You don’t know what she looks like because your See-pwaces haven’t opened yet. You do however know your own name Hutter. Mummah hugs you, gives you kisses, she cleans you and feeds you Miwkies.her voice is soft and sweet and she smells so good. There’s another voice lower yet still soft.

“I’m still very hesitant about you having a fluffy.”

Mummah replies.

“Please just give me a chance.”

The lower voice responds.

“He’s not going to stay little forever. Eventually he’ll open his eyes and then he’ll start talking. He’s going to argue with you over every little thing. What will you do when he calls you a dummy or gives you sorry poopies/hoovsies ? What will you do if he’s got neurological , mental or physical problems? You’ve already said you’re not getting him neutered so what happens if he becomes aggressive or starts humping everything? What happens if he gets out and has foals with someone stray mare ? These are the things you need to be thinking about.”

Mummah starts kissing your head.

“I’ll get him a spayed mare from the shelter. Problem solved.”

“So aside from that only solving a few of the potential problems are you’re really just ok with getting Hutter what is essentially a sex slave?”

“I mean look at how stunning Hutter is! Any mare would kill to be his special friend!”

“Jane. That’s very twisted logic.”

“Duncan you raise your fluffies your own way and I’ll raise my own fluffies my way.”

“You have to take this seriously Jane!”

“Have I not loved him unconditionally as if he were my own child? Have I not taken care of him properly?”

“Jane raising a fluffy is more than just loving them ,feeding them, taking them for walks and emptying their litter box. They have the ability to speak, express their desires,their emotions, they can get depressed,Anxious, fearful, they can have phobias, mood swings, they poop and pee when they feel extreme emotions. How are you going to handle all that?”

“Duncan I promise I’ll learn. Please at least let me try. “

“I will let you keep hutter on one condition.”

“I’ll do Anything!”

“You will be under direct supervision of Zoey Vanderholt. You will stay at the farm until Zoey is satisfied that you can take care of Hutter without her needing to remind you.”

And so you and mummah went to stay with Ms Zoey.

Ms Zoey was soft yet stern with mummah.

“Alright Jane I’m doing this as a favor for Duncan so mind your manners and try your best not to fight me on everything.”

“Yes mam.”

Around that time your See-pwaces and you see mummah for the first time. She’s got long curly brown hair and blue eyes. She’s tall and slightly petite she’s got a beauty mark on the bridge of her nose.

You chirp with happiness at the sight of your mummah.

“Oh my sweet baby Hutter give mummah kisses.”

Mummah picks you up and kisses you on your nose.

You get excited and accidentally bop her on the nose with your hooves.

Almost instantly mummah’s facial expression changes from sweet to angry.

Zoey interrupts by clearing her throat.

“ he’s a baby. you need to watch your temper Jane. You could very easily hurt him if you aren’t careful.”

Mummah’s face relaxes.

“I’m sorry Zoey.”

“You don’t need to apologize to me.”

Mummah hugs you.

“I’m sorry Hutter.”
The rest of the day is filled with Zoey correcting mummah on how not to behave around a fluffy.

Dawk time comes and Zoey takes you from mummah.

“I still don’t trust you enough to watch him at night yet “

Mummah turns to Zoey.

“I’m really trying Zoey please don’t give up on me.”

“Why do you even want a fluffy anyway?”

Mummah sighs.

“Promise you won’t laugh.”

Zoey smiles.

“I promise I won’t laugh Jane.”

“I want to be a mom someday.”

“Jane…I”

“ I’ve screwed my life up so bad Zoey. I have brief moments of clarity. But most of the time I’m an impulsive child. I feel trapped .if it wasn’t for Duncan’s intervention I’d be in a group home somewhere. Maybe if I can take care of a fluffy I could take care of a child.”

Mummah looks at Zoey.

“Be honest with me. Is there any hope?”

“Jane I’m not going to sugar coat this. You have a very very long way to go. But the fact that you are trying to improve at all is a step in the right direction.”

11 Likes

That foal is doomed.

2 Likes

Perhaps. Perhaps not . Zoey deals with sub fluffy intelligence on the daily. The main problem is that Duncan, Ann and Štěpán kind of Babied Jane after her mental breakdown. Zoey will make Jane be accountable. Whether she likes it or not .

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Isn’t this the foal that was tortured on a live stream

1 Like