A suggested solution regarding bailey baker

this is a good suggestion. and- i hope it works. though i have a feeling it may not.
heck if it works i’ll owe ya some sketties

3 Likes

Yup. I think I said once, near the beginning, that we need to fully ignore him. No likes, no reactions, and absolutely no comments. He doesn’t care if he gets good or bad attention, just like a toddler, so we treat him like a toddler. We put him in the corner and ignore him utterly.

He’s not afraid of going into dm’s, btw. He was in mine last night. Just report and move on.

Remember, DO NOT INTERACT. YOU WILL FEED THE BRAT.

9 Likes

Can you just admit that the old ogre comic was traced so we can get over this?

10 Likes

He wants attention, and doesn’t care if it’s good or bad. Just ignore him like the spoiled toddler he is.

4 Likes

ok, just arrived, what do you call “tracing” ?

1 Like

Check this and the comments below. You will see

5 Likes

tumblr_lr2u3h8GBy1qbtpv0o1_500

3 Likes

uncool to not notify the original arts, but still. retake others drawing to draw, or learn to draw as they said, is not out of space. I mean, art is based on copy the others. Plus, their purpose is to make a comics with pieces of drawings.

1 Like

he just wants attention
the moment we stop even making comments in his posts, he basically will have nothing left

6 Likes

It’s more of not giving crate to the artist(s), more then itself. It’s one thing to learn, it’s another to pass off someone else’s work as your own.

2 Likes

We told him exactly that, but instead of admitting to it he drew something original and tried to use it as proof that he isn’t a tracer, forgetting entirely about the ogre comic

6 Likes

yeah sure, but it doesn’t excuse the hatred they received (not like I was expecting something else from a community that take pleasure really unhealthy things xD)
edit : I mean, to hate this practice is fine, but disrespect heim it’s uncool

1 Like

To be honest the disrespect is less about him tracing and more about his attitude towards the accusation

10 Likes

I just checked reddit. This whiny little bitch is trying to claim the mods there doxxed him because of the username HE CHOSE.

I think it’s time to take it to his ISP.

3 Likes

He’s the one being disrespectful. He even tried to dox the mods.

3 Likes

it doesn’t excuse the others behaviours

(just for the record, do we know how old is them ? They sounds like a teen)

2 Likes

Just put a “traces art” tag after each new username’s registration. Add the “traced” tag to the other works. Hope the problem solves itself after enough public shaming.

3 Likes

We have no proofs that it was him though

3 Likes

To be honest, it really doesn’t matter. Folks are going to act the way they are as long as it’s the internet. If you want to debate in a respectful matter, it’d be better to do such in other site for such. No one is really going to walk on eggshells for someone’s feelings.

1 Like

Can you check IP’s? And given the timing, it’s awfully suspicious.

1 Like