A Tough Day (By: DelishDelay~)

“Mommah! Pwease nu make Wishing Staw go to fwuffeh pwace wit diapey!! Pwease Mommah-!”

Little Wishing Star begged and cried for mommah to quickly rethink her decision before leaving for fluffy daycare, fearing the retaliation of his babbeh fwens if they saw him wearing these awful, humiliating undies. Never in little Star’s life did he have to wear a diapey to daycare until now, and he knew he’d be the laughing stock of the entire fwuffeh pwace if he went. He trembled and stomped his wittle hoovsies as mommah started the big metal moving box she used all the time to get to and from work. Star sat in a tiny carrier in the backseat, pacing around with his large fluffy cheeks reddened like an apple. He kept jolting his carrier around obnoxiously, rolling around and bonking his head against the carrier as if it would change his situation.

“Star, I tried telling you all about what happens when you don’t use the litter box. This has been a problem for weeks now, I hope you know that.” Mommah seemed to sound sympathetic to his situation, but she knew it was something that needed to be done. Little Wishing Star wasn’t going to learn any other way.

“Staw Pwomise to nebah ebah hab bad poopies outside lettaw bawks again Mommah!” He brought out his pouty face at Mommah, despite her not looking or even noticing. “Pwease nu diapy!”

“I told you this a billion times. Shut up.” The frustration on mommah was beginning to grow.

“I’m sick and tired of you shitting all over the house. We’ve tried getting you to stop it, we’ve tried treats, skettis, even offering you a mare, but you seem to never be able to hold it, and I do not need to be paying for what YOU damage at the daycare. Now you need to be taught a lesson.”

Star’s eyes grew twice as big as mommah finished her lecture, and he loudly sniffled in the backseat, beginning to cry as loud and obnoxiously as he possibly could. “Waaaaaaaah-! Mommah hate- babbeh!! Babbeh bad babbeh forebah -!!! Am sowweh forebah and ebah mommahhh -!”

By the time the car ride finally ended, in a car ride that seemed like almost forever, mommah brought out the little carrier that held Wishing Star and set it down on the desk in front. Star was shaking in his hoofsies, crying and weeping continuously without stop. It was a miracle mommah had tolerated it for this long in the car. Finally, the caretaker of the fluffy daycare came out.

“Ah, hello Adriana. Dropping off little Star again?” The man asked as he took the little carrier by the handle.

“Mommah-! Mommah! Nu wan fwuffeh pwace! Wan go home fowebah!! Mommah!” The little fluffy cried.

“Don’t mind his crying today. We had to put a diaper on him. We figured there was no other way he would learn.”

“Understandable.”

76 Likes

“offering rewards for doing the most basic shit”

Yeah the owner deserved the stress of having to deal with this little shitrat, at least he will finally get to be punished.

Also great short stories and art!

5 Likes

Generally speaking animals and people react and learn faser to positive stimuli and rewards than negatives like punishment.

10 Likes

Goddamn Wishing Star is such a lazy unrepentant dipshit. Mocking him more oughta teach him some lesson. Though choking on shit may actually be the death of him.

7 Likes

I’m Glad you like my work. :heart: It’s a fun time killer I’ll admit lol

4 Likes

Diapy babbehs are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But hey if you cant make good poopies you deserve the ridicule :shrug: i wonder if fluffs reacting to diapers on fluffys with mockery is something programmed in by hasbio to discourage a buyers need ot clean up all the time.

3 Likes

I absolutely agree. I’ve been dying to draw Diapey Babies forever now.

I never really thought of that. It’s definitely a possibility! The idea I ran with is fluffies can just be really mean to each other for whatever reason. Maybe due to different owners or something, thinking their mommahs are better than all other human mommahs.

2 Likes

This artstyle is adorable af

1 Like

Awww thank you so much :pleading_face::heart:

Fluffys in general do have that feeling of entitlement where if they see something they dont have they could get jeolous and turn very nasty.

for some reason there is a bad_roomie art that comes to mind of a brown mare having all bad coloured foals and being in a daycare with other fluffys who have nice coloured babbehs and giving the old “Nu wan nu pwetty babbehs wan gud babbehs” like right in front of her own babbehs, fluffys are savage when they want to be :shrug:

4 Likes

I love your stories, I will transplante them for the hispanic community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is also true for children. Little kids can be savages to each other. It’s all about the need to fit in, and if someone doesn’t fit in (eg, diapy babbeh), then it opens them up to some pretty severe ridicule.

1 Like

Ah yes, public shame and traumas, the best way of learning a lesson.

2 Likes

Sounds about right! Hahaha

1 Like

I really want a part two where they all beat the shit out of him for smelling bad.

1 Like

Sounds like a fine idea. I’ve been dealing with bad art block the past few days anyway. I miss drawing fluffs.

1 Like

Great art,great writing. I think its a fair hand despite the embarrassment. Lessons have to be learned.

1 Like

Well you look cuter than all the others

1 Like