A update for those who care

Heyo.

Lost a lot of family members, dogs and just dealt with a lot of shit recently. Sorry I forgot this place existed for a while. Kinda got out of my Abuser phase I think, so getting back into writing will be a tad hard, but I’m not gonna leave any of my stories unfinished.

Sorry again, But man a lot of UI changes happened, and I am all for it.

23 Likes

That’s seriously nothing to apologize for and I’m genuinely sorry life has been taking this much of a shit on you. Unless you took and kept anyone’s money for a job you didn’t finish, it’s fine to drop in and out, and post or just lurk at your own pace.

4 Likes

Take your time, emotional and physical health are important. And I’m sorry for your losses.

1 Like

I know what its like losing canine family members and you have nothing to apologize for. You just take as much time as you need :people_hugging:

2 Likes

No problem, take your time. You can come back when your ready.

1 Like

2 Likes

Òh hey, sorry for your losd biorb. Don’t stress yourself out about writìng, at the end of the day we’re all just here for fun

2 Likes

We’re here for you whenever you need us, however you need us.

Hey man, you never know, i could hop right back on it

1 Like

Get back on your mental feet. The urge to kill pig hamster ponies will return.

1 Like

This year has been hell and we’re not even 2 months into it. Look after yourself and we’ll all be here for more cathartic fun.

1 Like