A Very Bad Day... (Part 1) [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint sat with a sobbing Oingo in his lap, a bottle of scotch in his hand, a small stick in the other, and a face that read ‘Wan Die’ plastered all over both Clint and Oingo’s faces…

Clint had Taken Oingo and the some of the other Fluffies out to the City Park, it was about an hour away, and with a stop or two to let the Fluffies look around the larger buildings that populated the City, it was a bit of a drive to and from back.

In the process of getting the Fluffies ready for the Park, Clint had closed the door, but due to a small stick, it never fully closed. Something that Clint never realized until it was far… Far too late.

As the car backed out, Clint had taken Oingo, Argus, Volt, Smoke, Agate, Chili, Gravy and Mambo all with him. Leaving Oingo’s Parents, Gwen and Chuck, his siblings Trotter, Onyx and Brandy with them, not wanting to go out, The two Nurse Mares, Hera and Jolene, Cooler and Crush, Kahlua and all her foals.

Clint also double checked the Outside Fluffies, giving them extra kibble, and a new toy, a thick rope toy used by dogs, and left them to their own devices. Soon enough they would all be ready for the store.

Clint felt pretty good today, he had been planing on letting Oingo and his Friends into the store first, so that way they could see what their daddy was trying to do for Fluffies…

If only he had closed the door all the way.

Lexi was listening to My Chemical Bromance when she heard that god awful fucking screeching noise again. Clint had left his Outside Fluffies with new toy…

Lexi looked out of her window and saw the small annoying things running around and tossing the rope they were playing with around like a ball. ‘Jeeze’ Thought Lexi ‘if your going out at least takt the fucking things inside…’

Lexi headed down stairs, hugging her mother as she planned on leaving for a store run.

“Love you guys, brb!” Lexi said in a cutesy tone to her parents.

after closing he door, Lexi walked down sidewalk, making past the space between her home and Clint’s she looked on at the large mans home. “Dude has either too much money, or know some baller ass construction people…” Lexi said outloud, still walking the sidewalk along Clint’s front yard.

As Lexi looked on, she noticed something odd.

Clint’s door was wide open…

Lexi looked around and across the cul-de-sac to make sure that no one was out and about, or if someone was able to watch her do what clever idea formed in her mind.

Lexi ran up the pathway and looked down at the doorframe, a single small stick… “Lucky day.” Lexi said, a smile creeping along her face.

Clint’s house was surprisingly… Well, big, but in a small sense, lots of open rooms, not too many walls, lots of open light, etc.

As Lexi moved around she slowly heard the sound of Fluffies coming from a large hallway, ending in a stairway going to the second floor.

Lexi remained silent, as she passed into the first room, noticing small signs at about shin level, the first one reading, ‘Office - No Fluffies allowed!’. While cute in application, Lexi was not in fact a Fluffy, and entered the office.

As she did, the Blue glow of the large tank covered her, the bright pink and neon green being melted away. From the entrance of the Office doorway she saw that, inside the tank, were two floating orbs of light, and as she came closer to the tank, moving behind the large desk, she stare intently, until the light got closer and closer.

Lexi’s felt her legs turn to jelly as Lusca and Ahklut slammed into the side of the tank. Lexi watched the two Angler-Fluffies swim to the top and surface, looking down at her.

" 'Ou am nut Daddeh! ‘Ou nee’ tu weabe!" Ahklut screamed. Lexi, still in a bit of shock ran out of the office, slamming the door behind her.

“What. The. Fuck” Lexi said outloud. Slowly sliding down the door of the office.

AS she reached the floor she heard it, two doors down she could read another shin high sign.

“Safe-Room”

Wanting to avoid the main herd, Lexi moved on and left the hallway, not wanting to see what the hell was in the ‘Sorry-Room’

As Lexi came out of the hallway, she looked back towards the open-styled kitchen, seeing a solid wooden door with a large Doggy-Door.

As Lexi made her way to the door, she looked over to the countertop and saw a knife rack, grabbing a large butcher’s knife. “Damn Clint… Butcher your own cows?” Lexi said, going back to the backdoor, opening it.

“Play Time!”

Clint was sitting comfortably on a park bench, watching his Fluffies play, this was a Fluffy safe park, plenty of cameras, and all of Clint’s Fluffies were chipped. If someone tried anything, he would know.

As he watched his phone beeped.

It was a text from Donna.

“Hey Sug, im gonna run by our house, i think i left my good jacket their last time i came over.”

“No worries, i think it was somewhere in my Office, you mind checking on my Fluffies while your their?”

“Sug they are probably fine, but yeah ill give the little ankle biters some love, XOXO.”

“Love you too”

Clint tucked the phone back into his pocket and returned to watching the playing Fluffies. Watching as Oingo pretending to be a fire breathing dragon, as Volt, Mambo, and Agate were all adventurers trying to save Chili from said Dragon.

Smoke, Agate and Gravy were having a ball together, playing huggy-tag… Gravy was having a blast as the to older Fillies played with him.

Clint breathed in deep as he turned his head to the sky.

“What a nice day…”

21 Likes

Fuck.

I was thinking Smarty Herd, but this is much worse

2 Likes

Also thought smarty herd at first. Better hope Clint’s cameras are still in working order because Lexi deserve to end up with a rap sheet for trespassing, destruction of property and a lot more…

2 Likes

This is too much :grimacing:oh man :cry: for once gave this Lexi something to remember never fucking mess with Clint!!

1 Like

Clint seems to have an aversion to properly closing the doors. Similar thing happened last time with Napoleon and Bun- you’d think he’d have learned! But now something’s in the house that he could get federal time for trying to murder. And who knows what Donna is gonna think.

gets the popcorn

2 Likes