A Very Bad Day... (Part 2) [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Donna pulled up to Clint’s house and parked. Looking back at the gift she had planned to place in the Safe-Room, a Blue Earthie Fluffy with a strange mutation, colored hooves, matching his Eyes, Mane and Tail, all orange.

“Nice Wady? Am we dewe yet?” The Earthie asks.

“Yeah Fluffy, were here, but for now you gotta sit tight while i go and grab something okay?” Donna says, getting out of the car.

“Otay! Wub nice Wady!” The Blue Earthie says, sitting patiently in his bow covered carrier.

As Donna heads up to the driveway she notices the front door has been left open, just a crack. Donna’s eyes widen as she runs back to her car, surprising the Earthie Fluffy. As Donna fiddles with the glove compartment, the Earthie is blabbering on about his new daddeh, and how nice Donna is.

Donna pushes aside a stack of old letters, revealing a small revolver, a S&W 638, concealed carry compliant model, a ugly piece of work, but it was enough. Donna slammed the door of her car and made her way back to Clint’s Home, gun loaded, not realizing that she scared the poor Fluffy in the back.

As Donna opened the front door, she heard the silence emanating from the home, something she was not used to, considering the fact Clint had way too many Fluffies. As she made her way into the Living Room, she looked heard a faint yell, coming from the back yard. As she got closer and closer, she could hear the yells more clearly.

As Donna looked out the kitchen window, her eyes widened as she looked at the scene.

Lexi, Clint’s neighbor, slashing into every fluffy she could find…

“What. The. Fuck.” Donna uttered before reaching into her coat pocket and dialing up the police.

“911 what’s your emergency?” Asked the Operator.

“Yeah, I’m at my boyfriends house, there is this crazy girl with like… Neon Green and Hot Pink in her hair chasing and killing a shit ton of his Fluffies.” Donna said.

“Okay, are you in any immediate danger?” The Operator asked.

“No, not yet, but if she comes anywhere near me I’m dropping her ass.” Donna threatened.

“Are you armed?” Donna chuckled at the question. “I’m from Alabama, of course I’m armed.”

“Well, if she does engage you, try not to immediately shoot her.” The Operator warned.

“Sure, fine, how long will you guys be?” Donna asked, looking back up at the window, seeing Lexi staring at her, a large Smile on her face.

“Oh fuck. She sees me.”

Lexi opened the backyard door, surprising the Outside Fluffies. Their faces turned from curiosity to fear when they saw the eerie smile and sharp weapon in her hands.

“Who want’s to have fun?!” Lexi says, coyly swinging the cleaver around.

Clint had 20 or so Fluffies living outside, different Breeds and Subspecies. Oliver, a Black Coated Fluffalo with a Grey Mane, slowly made his way to the foals, recognizing immediately the weapon Lexi held in her hands. Marika, a Light Grey coated, scarred Earthie Fluffy also recognized the weapon, and backed away, pushing Rosie, the Yorkie patterned foal away with her.

Berry, a Strawberry Red Alicorn, was unfortunate enough to not understand what the item was, and ran up to Lexi, expecting to play a new game.

“Yay! Nyu fwend! Wub pway! Wub fu-” Berry started, only to be cut off by Lexi dropping down and yanking Berry by her neck. “SCREEEEEE BAD UPSIES! NU WAN PWAY! NU WIKE DIS FUN!” The poor mare cried out, the screams now startling the rest of the Outside Herd.

Marika and Oliver on the other hand had now confirmed their worst fears. Marika picked up Rosie and dashed away, Oliver pushed the foals onto his large back and hoofed it away from the immediate danger, both heading to the gate where feral Fluffies had entered. Unfortunately, Clint had decided to get his fence correctly repaired recently, so as much as Oliver and Marika tried to push open the gate, they could not get it open.

Lexi didn’t even bother to try and stop them, raising the cleaver high, she tossed Berry onto the wood porch. “OWWWIE! WHY GIB HUW-…” Berry started, only to look up, tears in her eyes as Lexi brought down the cleaver onto her, splitting the soft bio-engineered skull of Berry.

Once the cleaver was pulled from the wood of the floor beneath Berry, her bisected head fell eliciting a horrifying squelching noise. The cut revealing that the cleaver had gone thru both eyes, her brain and seamlessly thru her skull. “Damn, you guys are fucking soft!” Lexi yells, causing the mass of Fluffies to all begin running around, trying to escape. “God I love Fluffies…”

As Lexi ran around chasing the now panicked Fluffies, Oliver and Marika kept trying to either get the out of the backyard, or get the foals out the other side of the chain link fence. Marika stopped and looked back at the yard, Noticing the doggy door that led to the inside of the house. “Owivah! Da doow!” She yelled, her voice raspy from fruitlessly digging under the fence. Oliver looked and, with a brief Nod, the two ran over to the door, avoiding Lexi, who was preoccupied with a Fat Yellow Unicorn with a Black Mane, Named Buzz. Lexi was slashing small shallow cuts all over his fat and overweight body, leaving him after the color yellow was almost gone, leaving Buzz to gasp, and bleed out shortly.

haff haff… S-Spesh-… haff… haff…” Were the last words of Buzz as he succumbed to the thousand-ish cuts.

Lexi moved on to another Mare, Violet with Green mane, rightfully named Grape. She picked up the Mare,raising her high above her head, and promptly dropped her, kicking her like a soccer ball, one that screamed and rolled, broken and bleeding, ending up next to the bloody pile that was Buzz, which sadly, was her Special-Friend…

As Lexi moved onto the next choice pick, Marika and Oliver, Foals in tow ran up to the porch, and made their way thru the Doggy door. As Marika and Rosie went thru, they looked around quickly for an exit, hearing a “Unf!” From behind her. As Marika looked back, Oliver had just squeezed thru the door, the foals already in were crying and begging for help. As the two gathered up the foals, Oliver pointed out to the front door, slightly cracked open, a small stick, blocking the door from fully closing.

“Nee’ tu weabe! Twy an’ ask fow hewp!” Oliver said. Marika looking down at Rosie, the scared foal, shaking like a leaf.

“Nowmawwy nu gud idea tu twy an ask hoomins fow hewp, buh know dat owd wady in big homesie neawby am nice, we gu dewe.” Marika ordered, leading Oliver, Rosie, and the Foals out the front door. The two Fluffies, foals on their back, dashed over to Ms. Lian’s house.

As Lexi continued the brutality, she noticed a bush, shaking very loudly. As she made her way over to the bush, she parted the leaves to see two Shuffle, one with a Pink coated Fluff, and the other, a Baby Blue coated Fluff. “Hello…” Lexi said as she reached into the bush, tearing the two apart from their hug of safety.

As the two tried to plead for their lives, Lexi began to bash their heads against one another, smashing them into each other like a toddler bashes pots and pans when left alone in the kitchen. Continuing until the two ceased all words. The Pink coated Shuffle was named Candy, and the Baby Blue coated one was named Cotton. As the two faced each other, their eyes watery, their faces bruised and beaten beyond all recognition, just whimpered silently.

Lexi grew bored of the two Shuffles and threw them back into the bush, catching the two hug for dear life as she turned to her next victim, a Brick Red Earthie with a Cobalt Blue mane, named Mario.

Mario was hiding under one of the raised Nest the Fluffies lived in, but his legs were poking out along side his rump. Just as Lexi was about to rip him out from under it. Her eye caught a flash of movement from inside the house. Leaving her rampage for the moment, she turned her attention to the guest in Clint’s House.

As Lexi made her way up the porch stairs, she saw the figure of a woman, a phone in her hand, after a secnd, the woman looked up at Lexi, and made eye contact with her.

A Smile crept across her face as she noticed the small shirt that she wore, Pink in the style of a normal T-shirt, but with the words, “Fwuff Off” In Bold Comic styled print.

“Dar~ling…” Lexi said, moving her way to the back door.

As Clint was getting the Fluffies all ready for the trip back home, he received a phone call.

“Hello, Clint O’Connor speaking” Clint said, putting Oingo in last, keeping their leashes all out of the way of each other.

“Hello sir, this is the _______- Police Department, we wanted to let you know that a 911 emergency call was placed inside your home, a woman claiming to be your Girlfriend put in the call, are you anywhere nearby?” The Voice on the other end said, shaking Clint to his core at the mere utter of an emergency.

“N-no I’m at the Park off of ____ and ______, is she okay?” Clint asked, rushing into the driver seat.

“I’m sorry sir, but she mentioned that a woman with green and pink highlights was… Well she was killing the Fluffies that were in the backyard…”

Clint stopped. Oingo and Volt were asking if he was okay, but their words were silent to Clint.

Even the Police Operator was talking but Clint didn’t hear her. The only noise that came thru was the piercing ringing that slowly grew louder and louder.

Clint started the car, hung up the phone and speeded away back to the house.

"D-daddeh? Am 'ou otay? Oingo asked, hoping to figure out what was going on.

Clint stayed silent, a vivid and course rage was filling every part of his body, and he needed to control it.

ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH ITCH

He hoped Donna was alright… That she was safe…

23 Likes

A special thanks to @LostDauphin because the Blue and Orange Fluffy being introduced is the one i adopted from him! Thanks again man!

6 Likes

Ok. As much as I concur that Lexi likely needs to be… dealt with, Clint might also need to stop abusing fluffies and get some real help to keep his anger in check.

On account of, you know, this.

That being said, I thought Lexi was your run of the mill abuser edgy kid who’d run for the hills upon noticing Donna. Not smile and walk towards her.

4 Likes

Holy shit. This is pulse pounding. In that sort of really good horror flick kind of way.

We’ve got Lexi moving in on Donna, knife versus gun. It should be a sure thing. Never bring a knife to a gunfight, but still… who knows what could happen?

Hell, a struggle could ensue and the phantasms of fluffies past could consume Lexi or something whack like that 13th Ghost flick.

Jokes aside, I love the tension in this bit. Nice work, dude.

3 Likes

A-S dont worry brochacho, i have plans on top of plans for Clint, its all good, in reguards to the help he needs…

Yeah Lexi was… Well I wanted her to seem like the kinda person that goes “in for a penny, in for a pound” ya know?

2 Likes

Plans within plans, within other plans…

It was a really cool twist. Unexpected (but believable) character development is the stuff.

1 Like

oh thank god its believable, like that fr was one of my fucking worries in this story

1 Like

Haha I get it.

When you strive to keep things a bit grounded, you kinda get that “oh god did that make sense in the context?” feel.

1 Like

Fucking weirdo bitch!!! She killed a lot of clint fluffies and my God donna!!! Hope she is alright.

The whole killing got me so fucking angry at that psycho shit! :grimacing: Please you have a very good way to have that bitch forever traumatized what she did to Clint fluffies and Donna if ever worst comes to worst.

And hope Clint can still keep himself in-check of his itch but seriously that intruder is asking for an ass whoppin :persevere:

I’ve never heard of a shuffle before, mind explaining them please?

1 Like

ITs a sheep Fluffy subspecies, i recommend taking a look at This Post as i use it as a major reference in my headcannon for subspecies and what-not!

1 Like

Cool, thanks