A Very Lost Little Fluffy (Fluffus)

This fluffy is hella lost.

65 Likes

What a wonderful place to be lost though.

7 Likes

I could see it getting lonely and mistaking it’s reflection for another fluffy.

9 Likes

God that swamp is making me think unwise.

2 Likes

Oh wow! That’s so pretty! I wanna be a lost fluffy now

4 Likes

Looks like something out of a dream!

2 Likes

Really love the watercolor style background, it came out super good.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem so bad. Unless there’s something (or someone) in the water or up in the trees.

2 Likes

Beautiful environmental work and I love the bewildered and worried look on the fluffy’s face. The water looks fantastic.

3 Likes

Like this, but a fluffy?

3 Likes

Thank you! I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about what life in the woods must be like for fluffies.

1 Like

You know, this picture of yours helped inspire me to make this. It’s been a while since I tried an ambitious composition.

Your advanced composition of those caged fluffies reminded me of a drawing I started when I was 19, but didn’t manage to finish.

2 Likes

This part of the forest looks very serene, actually. I hope there’s no aligators, bears, or fairies hiding here.

1 Like

Bears, gnomes, or trolls possibly, but hardly alligators. Inspired by John Bauer this is based on Nordic primal forest.

2 Likes

I misunderstood the perspective at first and wondered if he’d glitched through the ground or something lol

I don’t understand. Are you referring to the fluffy?

I’m sorry if I botched the perspective.

Yeah, I meant the fluffy. It’s my fault; I’m looking at it on a phone so I couldn’t see the image properly… I assumed the line in the middle was the ground and my brain saw it as an as above/so below image set for a split second. Then I put the whole thing together and realized I was being retarded. =p

It’s a good picture. I’ve always liked your style.

1 Like

I get it now. Like a Dark Souls 1 level!

Lovely art as always fluffus! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

2 Likes

Oh really? I’m glad I could inspire you!

3 Likes