A warning (ambitiousleather8309)

Since Fluffies can’t read, a sign saying “fluffies keep out” wouldn’t do much to dissuade a feral herd from trespassing.

I was thinking, how could a farmer or other agrarian discourage interlopers?

Well.

If ya give a fluffy the ole Abu Ghraib treatment and leave him somewhere prominent, maybe it’ll scare off the others.

45 Likes

Or have the opposite effect and have a bunch arrive to give the dead one Huggies and cry about fowebah sweepies.

16 Likes

Dummeh fluffeh! Dis Smwaty Wand! Gu way!

6 Likes

Nah, that right there is a challenge.

“Dis dummeh am tuu weak, Smawty show hoomin who weawwy am biggesh, stwongesh Smawty.”

You will get some ‘smarter’ Smarties who will know to avoid you and not even try to ask for food or shelter, but the REALLY dumb, egotistical knobheads, those are the ones you’ll see more often with that open challenge acting as a siren call for the retarded.

9 Likes

It would be interesting if feral herds had a hobo-code engrained in all their fluffy brains…

I can already think of hoof-based symbols for Nice Mistah, Sketties, Domestics for Enfies, Loose Board, Death, Danger, Good Water, Bad Water, etc.

I mean, whether they would be able to understand it or use it, or if it would even mean the same thing universally to all fluffies is up for debate…

7 Likes

I know in one comic they do

2 Likes

love the scratch signs. but thats fluffy to fluffy communication, i dont know if a human would care enough to learn fluffy pictographs

2 Likes

fluffy reads death sign and is fully convinced it’s getting special hugs

3 Likes

im thinking an annoyed human would go straight to the paleolithic and post dead bodies

3 Likes

PhD student driving around looking for hoof marks to write their anthropology dissertation? LoL

4 Likes

it’d be the equuoology or something. the time of the anthropocene is done, the pony age begun. baruuuum.

3 Likes

‘Nu sowiciting’

4 Likes

As they would say, they would say in my neighborhood, this is going to happen to them assholes!

1 Like

“What does this one say? It looks like a stick going into a circle.”

“Well depending on the herd, it either means there’s a horny mare willing to get boned. Or there’s a bad man looking to stab you in the gut.”

“Feels like there would be more distinction between the two.”

“It’s Fluffies man, half the time they’re killed BECAUSE they have sex. It’s not a surprise the two are so intrinsically linked.”

10 Likes

Suïcide is painless, it brings on many changes, and i can take or leave i would…

2 Likes

“Hmmm… Smawty tink dis eefew mean ‘Dewibewy Awound Bak’ …o’ … ‘Dis way fo’ poopy-pwace enfies’…”

“Toughie tink dos awe same thing~”

6 Likes

Suyicide?

1 Like

Imagine being the person that signs up for and gets a career in Anthropology only to be disappointed it has nothing to do with actual Anthros.

3 Likes

Don’t. There’s a reason why you still here, otherwise you wouldn’t comment, or even read this…

or is the Y a reference i don’t get?

A fluffy sees it:

‘Oh no! Well, anyways, won’t happen to me’

5 Likes