A... Well an Announcment for the Clintverse.

Okay so I’ve come to a realization… Clint has way to many Fluffies.

As of right now, Clint and Donna have well over 25 Fluffies, even after the Lexi-Incident. While i am ashamed to admit this, i Originally planned on Clint being a full blown abuser, and slowly killing the heard off, as i had just finished @BFM101’s Technicolor Herd Series and fell in love with the idea of a whole herd going forever sleepies…

Well that didn’t happen…

At the Moment i have well over 15 drafts on reddit that i made with the sole intention of trying to either lessen the herds or even quell it entirely…

But none of them are holding up now. So instead of destroying my mind over how what Fluffy get hurt, or adopted into another home, happily ever after, yada-yada-yada…

I’m going to give the Outside herd up for adoptions! Clint always planned on the Outside Herd to be sold off anyways…

So…

Very soon i will post a fully detailed list of the Outside Herd and show who and what are available. If you do adopt one of the Outside Herd, don’t feel pressured into writing or drawing something as a response, you don’t have to.

This isn’t me just giving up on Clint’s Fluffies, this was always the plan and now I’m putting it in motion. So, with that being said, do be sure to keep an eye out for when i post it, as i will be writing something after the Adoptions are completed.

Also if it’s not an inside Fluffy in Clint’s home, its up for grabs, first come first served. Don’t be afraid to break up a Couple, or separate a foal from it’s mother.hey, that’s good plot development baby! Ain’t my fau-… Wait-… No it is…

Well, anyways, see you all soon with the full list!

13 Likes

Yessss more fluffies !
Don’t worry about Minnie btw, I have not forgotten about her.

1 Like

It would be cool to see cameos of users’ personas/ main characters/ fursonas etc in the stories! Clint tearfully selling them off so that he can focus more on his pet fluffies and use the extra money to fund his business. I eonder if he’d hate to know that some of the fluffies will be abused or used for food. Or would he just see it as their fates/ the circle of life?

If he would be alright with adoptions/purchases that arent hugbox, my character Merick would totally buy some fat chunky, preferably spoiled brat bestest babbehs as food

1 Like

tbh… Merick would be slightly disappointed, since most foals are orphans and get taken care of collectively by the Outside Fluffies.

Clint would probably just think they were going to good homes

It would stil be cool to see though.
I mean i managed to shove in a load of cameo’s in Pushing The Sky Away.
Would be a great way to serve as a tip of the hat to the community

Could be an open adopt a foal day or something.

1 Like

hmm… Maybe, it’s just not something Clint would look out for since he hates Bestes, Smarties, and Bitch-Mares equally.

Well in the end it’s up to you.
I just think all those cameo’s could be fun.

1 Like

Sometimes the joy of killing a fluffy is to destroy their well deserved happiness and sometimes it’s just karmic justice. But as long as they are plump babbehs he is happy

1 Like

Fair point

sussy

2 Likes

Honestly, if any of them catch my eye, I’d grab it just for the in-story mention of “one full-grown fluffy got stolen by a mouse”.

It’d be neat if you managed to incorporate some of the drafts, ala “Clint tries to get rid of some of them lethally but can’t go through with it until he just decides ‘adoption it is’”.

2 Likes

Oh man this is awesome! Hopefully I can perhaps grab one up. Though I don’t really have an established main character or persona.

2 Likes

my man i did a collab with @Motowhed who’s oc is named Anon. You’ll be fine man

1 Like

If you need to get rid of a lot of fluffies without an abuser, you could always have some disease decimate the population. While it could be viral, domestic fluffies would likely be vaccinated for that. Could be fungal or mold based. Just an idea if you ever need to get rid of a lot of fluffies at once.

1 Like