A White Flower's Gift Pt.2 [By MuffinMantis]

Part One

A cold wind blew, whistling through the trees in the deep forest that surrounded the little house. The once-bright exterior of the house was faded, the paint cracked and chipped. Where once it had been welcoming, now the windows opened into darkness like empty eye sockets. More flowers were gone now, blown away on the wind. Soon there would be none left.

Lemon lay hopelessly in the darkness, awaiting his fate. He couldn’t understand, what had happened wasn’t his fault! Why did his mummah want to hurt him? Why did she keep him trapped here?

His thoughts were interrupted by the light turning on once more. His mummah stood there, the same sadistic smile on her face. In her hand was a coil of rope, with a sharp hook at either end. Lemon knew what was coming, he’d seen it happen to his fluffy daddeh, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t move his legs to run.

His mummah, no, the munstah wady, looped the rope through a pair of rings in the ceiling of the basement. Then, with a sudden quick movement, she picked Lemon’s paralyzed body off the ground. Her grin seemed even more evil now, somehow.

“Remember what happened to your daddeh?” she asked, even though she clearly knew the answer.

“Pwease, nu huwt Wemon. Wemon am gud fwuffy! PWEASE!”

“Answer me.”

“Daddeh…hab hooks in back, wose his speciaw-wumps and nu-nu stick.”

Very good! So you know what to expect.”

“Pwease! Wemon du anyfing! Pwease jus nu huwt Wemon!”

“You’ll do anything now that it’s your turn, is that it? What you did before was nothing.

“SCREEEEEEEE!”

The first hook went into his back, just behind his shoulders. The pain was worse than anything he could imagine, and for a moment he blacked out. He was brought back to consciousness by cold water poured on his face.

“Now, you don’t get to go to sleep yet. You aren’t even half done yet. Let’s get this second hook in.”

The second hook was somehow worse than the first as it pierced his lower back. Lemon somehow held onto consciousness this time, but he could do nothing but scree. The munstah wady held up a mirror, giggling.

“Look! They’re poking out the other side!”

Lemon saw that the hooks were indeed poking out, looping under his spine. His screams gave way to a gasp as the munstah wady let go, letting his weight rest on the hooks. He struggled to breathe, whimpering softly.

“You know what comes now.”

Lemon could only whimper, tears blurring his eyes, as the wire was looped around his special-lumps and no-no stick. A sudden sharp jerk made the wire tighten, digging into him, but his voice was too ragged to even scream.

“I wonder how much weight it’ll take to rip those off. Let’s find out!”

For several agonizing minutes, weights were slowly added to the wire as it dug deeper and deeper into Lemon. Somehow, he found the strength to start screaming, as the pain grew more and more intolerable. Eventually, however, with a wet “pop” sound, the flesh parted completely and the wire fell to the floor, followed by a spray of blood.

Lemon blacked out.

He awoke to a voice.

“Aw, you aren’t going to die just from that, are you? I still had a lot more fun I wanted to have with you!”

“Pwease…jus…wet…Wemon…die…”

“No.”

“Wemon…nu…wan…huwties…PWEASE KIWW WEMON!”

“You haven’t had the full experience yet. Now, what happened to your mummah?”

“Bu’ Wemon nu am mawe!”

“So it looks like you remember that, too! That’s good. Now, I don’t have any smarties right now, so this poker will have to do…”

“I can’t watch him suffer like this! You need to let this end!”

“Lily, he’ll pull through. I just know it!”

“Stop! Stop lying to yourself. He’s not going to make it, you’re just making him suffer. Please, let me end it.”

“Just wait, he’ll make it.”

“Please, Sarah. Just listen to me. You’re just making things worse!”

“Lily. Trust me. Everything’s going to be okay. You just need to give him time.”

Part Three

20 Likes

Prob with owners some would like go bonkers without thinking if the medicine or therapy will succeed or not they would try just snag their pet while still with hope of recuperating.

And it would goes with humans as well seen prob like this and ends up worst to the individual.

As they say “it takes time” or " you should’ve have waited" :frowning:

1 Like