A Yard Attack and a Truth Revealed Chapter Eight: A Truth Revealed Part Two (by blibber3)

Since I got the news early I decide to pick up Cheddar as well and take them both home. Once I’m there I put Hershey in the saferoom where she walks to her bed, curls up and falls back to sleep. Cute, but now I have to break the news to Cheddar. I take him back down to the basement and let him out of the carrier.

Okay Cheddar, I got some news for you. Rosa WAS here for a time but she no longer lives here since she was a bad fluffy. I did however keep one of her children. One of YOUR children. Her name is Arabica.” I pull out a picture of her and Iron playing with their babies back from April, shortly before most of them where adopted out and show it to him. “That means that Hershey is your grand baby.” I tell him.

(POV Cheddar)

You just can’t believe it. Rosa WAS here for a time but she was a bad fluffy so she had to leave but the nice mistah kept one of her babies. Your baby. Not only that but you’re also a grand daddeh since your baby had babies of her own. It doesn’t even matter that she has wingies AND a pointy since she’s your baby. Your heart is so full of happiness but then it turns to hate. Not for your baby but for Eggplant. He tried to hurt your baby and grand baby. You want to give him the WORST kind of hurties but the mistah says he’ll take care of that.

You look at your special friend, Lilac. You’re torn. On one hand you want to stay with her and leave this place and have a family but on the other hand you want to stay here and get to know your baby and grand baby…The mistah saw the confusion on your face. "Think it over. I don’t need an answer right now." He tells you while giving you both food. You notice he didn’t give Eggplant any but you don’t care about him. Not anymore.

(A few days pass)

Arabica was just given a clean bill of health and discharged from the hospital (although her ribs are still sore) so I’m taking her home. “We’re back home, girl.” I tell her as I put her in the saferoom “Wewe speciaw fwiend, daddeh?” She asks. “Iron is still recovering from his owwies and it’ll still be a while before he comes home.” I tell her. Hershey runs up to Arabica and they start hugging and I decide now is the time to have Arabica meet her father.

I head downstairs and see Cheddar dote on his pregnant special friend. She’s 3 weeks pregnant now and will give birth soon. “Cheddar, time for you to meet your daughter,” you tell him while taking him upstairs. I put him down on the saferoom and call over Arabica. “Who dis, daddeh? Nyu fwiend?” She asks. “Arabica, Cheddar here is your father. His last mate was Rosa, your mother,” I tell her. "N-nyu fwuffy Cheddaw is Awabica’s fwuffy daddeh?" She says, dumbfounded about the news. I nod my head to confirm it. Arabica starts to cry a little but Cheddar starts giving her a hug and calms her down and I even see Hershey come over and all three of them (father, daughter, and grand daughter) start hugging each other. It’s such a heartwarming sight that even I start tearing up.

I later bring up Cheddar’s special friend and put her in the saferoom as well and as expected she’s scared of Arabica but after Cheddar has a discussion with her it’s less pronounced.

Now to finish dealing with Eggplant and the best part? Iron will help with making him suffer.

(This takes care of the main story but for those who want to see that twat Eggplant get what’s coming to him don’t worry. His fate is decided in the Epilogue of this story.)

19 Likes

Aaaaw

4 Likes

So sweet he met his daughter and granddaughter :cry:

Fucking eggplant get ready what to ber serve to you! :grimacing:

1 Like

I like this history,however i feel bad for the innocent herd members that were killed because of eggplant

2 Likes

The stallions in the herd were killed. Foals were grabbed to be sold and the mares, well best case they’ll be sold as well but worst case they’ll provide more ‘product’ to sell.

1 Like

I hope they do not apply the PREGNAFLUFF™ to the mares