A Yard Attack and a Truth Revealed Chapter Five: Retribution (by blibber3)

(POV Matt)

You managed to separate the mares and foals from the stallions and now the fun part begins. You throw a pegasus stallion in the air and WHAM! You connect with the bat on his body and blood and entrails spill out spraying the rest of the males. They start screaming and freaking out after being stunned silent from the brutality yet they can’t escape as you keep doing this.

You even grab a stake or two and impale two of them and put them outside the fence as a warning. About two hours later you clean the yard up feeling great. Afterwards you grab the cages (which now reek of shit because of how scared they are but scared fluffies are also more subdued) and look to the box with the three fluffies your friend wants to deal with. “You dumbasses are screwed. The person that lives here is a friend of mine and you hurt his fluffies. Make peace with your fate soon” you tell them.

May as well give your friend a call but when he answers he sounds a bit groggy. Must’ve been sleeping but you have to tell him. “It’s done. Those three are separated for you and I took care of the rest. Had I known this would happen though I would’ve PAID you for the privilege to do this! I feel great now! So what are your plans for them anyway?” you tell him.

He replies with: “Thanks man. As for what my plans are, I’m gonna have to interrogate the three of them. That purple one is fucked either way but if the other two didn’t know what went on then they can be released but if they did know about it then let’s just say I hope that mare is pregnant. I’ll be there in the morning just let me get more sleep.” He then hangs up.

No matter, you put some grass in the box those three are in so they don’t die of hunger before your friend gets here. You grab the cages and unlock the fence to leave and lock it back up. Those three are doomed, I mean, there’s no way that the leader was NOT involved in this…

(POV Myself)

I finish the call from Matt and look at the time. It’s 3 in the morning? May as well head home and get things ready to interrogate those three I requested. Before I leave I kiss the heads of both Hershey and Arabica and tell the attending nurse I’ll be back later but before I leave I decide to see Iron.

I see him attached to a breathing tube, IV/nutrient drip, and an EKG. Poor guy, he’s gone through so much crap and when he finally gets through it to have a happy life it gets torn from him by a fucking smarty. Don’t worry little guy, even if you don’t make it I’ll make sure he suffers for you. I give a scratch behind the ears and I swear I saw his eyelids flutter for a second…No matter, I head home shortly afterwards and before I go in I see the box that Matt put those three in.

I pick it up and put them in the basement while ignoring their complaints. The purple one is whining the most though and it gets on my nerves to the point where I grab him with his eyes facing mine I tell him “Shut your damn noise hole before I judge all three of you to death.” He gets the picture and shuts up as well.

I look the purple one over. In addition to his legs being broken and removed (I notice bite marks around the joints that can only belong to a fluffy) I also notice that his testicles received the same treatment. I put him down and look at the other two. I notice that the unicorn is guarding the pegasus so I was right in assuming that she is the unicorns mate. The mare is also pregnant too, about two weeks along I would estimate.

Okay, this is how this is going to go down," I say. "I will ask you (pointing to the unicorn) some questions. You are to answer them. Answer with the truth and you and your mate can walk away from this unhurt. Lie to me and I take her leggies. If I run out of leggies to take then I will take away her tummy babies. Are we clear?” I ask him. He nods his head slowly in agreement.

(POV Smarty)

You don’t know what’s going on but all three of you have been brought down here so you can answer the human’s questions. But he wants you to tell the truth and he told you that lying will cost your special friend a leggie and if all four are gone then the tummy babies goes next. May as well not lie…You nod in agreement with the last question.

20 Likes

Hope the good leader’s action is enough to save him and his mate.

1 Like

That depends on if he answers truthfully or not.

1 Like

Hopes the guy believes the smarty. Fluffies are notoriously terrible liars so it would be easy to see eggplant’s lies and the smarty’s truths.

I hope the guy strings up Eggplant by using meat hooks and goes to town on him like a pinata!