A Yard Attack and a Truth Revealed Chapter Six: Interrogation (by blibber3)

Okay then, first question: Are you the leader of the herd?” I ask him

Am smawty-fweind of hewd. Been one fo’ twu cowd times.” He replies back. I looked at his eyes as he’s answering me, his eyes not looking for an escape. He answered with the truth.

Okay, you answered with the truth. Next question: Have you or any member of your herd attacked a fluffy owned by a human aside from this?” I ask him.

Dis onwy happen one odda time. Back wen smawty-fweind fiwst took oba hewd. Made new wuwe. Wuwe was to NEBA gib owwies tu any fwuffy dat hab a human mummah or daddeh. A dummeh fwuffy nu wisten so hewd bweak his weggies an weft him fo human to fin.” he replies to me, a little offended like I was calling him a savage. Again, he’s telling the truth.

Okay, here’s another question: Who gave the order to attack my fluffies?” I ask him.

Dummeh Eggpwant towd fwuffies in hewd tu gib owwies. He wose weggies and wumps fow dat” he tells you. That would match that twat’s wounds to a T. No way he’d lie about that.

Next question, why were you not with your herd in the first place?” I ask him.

Was habbin sweepies. Twavew tu fin nyu nestie was wong an it su hawt during hawt times. Was su tiwed…” He replied, hanging his head in shame. He’s not lying this time either, hell I get tired after being in this heat so I know the feeling.

Before I ask the next question my phone goes off. It’s the doctor that’s been working on Iron and Arabica so I answer “Hello doctor. How are those two doing?” I ask, hoping for some good news. “Well, I got some great news for you. Iron just woke up. We’re running tests on him right now to make sure that there’s no brain damage but early results are promising. He can have visitors later on today. To make things easier we also moved him to Arabica’s room since his condition is no longer critical.” the doctor tells me on the phone. “That’s great news! Been worried about him since I saw his condition before heading home earlier. Will swing by later then. Bye.” I hang up. Looking at the purple one I start laughing at him. “He’s alive by the way but I’m pretty sure that he’ll be PISSED at you now. You went in to kill him and rape or kidnap his special friend and filly but failed.” I tell him.

Time to resume the questions but now that Iron is out of danger they’ll be easier. I ask the unicorn “Why did you come here in the first place?

Tu hab a nyu place for hawt times. Speciaw fwiend is soon-mummah. Hawt times bad fo’ babbehs wike cowd times awe.” He answered. He truly cared to make sure to see his mate was taken care of.

Almost done with the questions then. Next one: Were you going to ask if you could stay or demand that I leave?” I ask.

Wa gonna ask. Hoomans no wike wen fwuffies demand. It awways gu badwy fow dem.” He answers truthfully.

Okay, so you’re willing to put your herds wellbeing before your own and you were even gonna ask me so you could stay out of the heat….Last question: At any time during your reign did you ever encounter a pink pegasus with green wings and tail by the name of Rosa?” As I ask him that he is shocked as soon as he heard the name of the mother of my mare, Arabica.

M-mistuh kno abowt wast speciaw fwiend?” He replies.

What? Last special friend?

Did I just fucking luck into finding Arabica’s biological father?

23 Likes

The plot thickens. Also a decent (as in, he is portrayed as being a decent fluffy) depiction of a smarty friend for once. Still has his limits, but is not a onesided tyrant.

7 Likes

Drama! Fluffy soap-opera time!

4 Likes

Wow thats good news sent me to be relief! Iron is fine :blush:

Now it makes more questions more clearer and not to mention He is arabica’s father :astonished: hope the reunion is good.

Can’t wait for the next one.

4 Likes

Now you mention it, that it does look like it in terms of discovering his lost babbeh. Minus bitch slappin and hair pullin scenarios :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Remember, Iron lost an eye and his front left leg had to be amputated back in chapter four. But he’s resilient that’s for sure.

3 Likes

This smarty doesn’t seem like a bad one. Since he seems to understand and respect boundaries, it might be worth it to make a deal with him.

2 Likes

Its that damn eggplant he is the troublesome one because of that asshole smarty friend lost all his herd!

I hope what answer smarty friend have done will be enough to spare him and his mate from doom.

3 Likes

Yes, in your story does spare parts works for amputated fluffies? Hope he can heal

I feel sad bout his eye :cry:

2 Likes

Iron would have to be put on a waiting list for a transplant (he’s an adult fluffy so that makes it harder since most recipients are foals) and after that it’s six months of physical therapy so he can get used to the new leg and move around with it. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that fluffy blood is universal so no blood rejection there and since it was a medical amputation and not a DIY the transplanted leg CAN be attached.

3 Likes

kinda hope the owner feels bad for the hell he released onto the smarty friend’s herd

1 Like