A Yard Attack and a Truth Revealed Part Two: The Attack. (By blibber3)

(POV Eggplant)

You give the orders and silence the toughie by the hole and lead your soon-to-be herd in the hole but tell them not to attack yet since this plan would be blown if that dummy wakes up. Once you’re starting to get through you order a few fluffies to stay behind to make the dummy think that you took a group out to get nummies and once you’re through you start to see how big the land is. Too bad it’s wasted on poopies, monsters, and dummies…

(POV Iron)

You’re playing with your special friend Arabica and your foal Hershey when you see other fluffies and one of them is barking orders and….Oh fluff! That’s your old smarty!

Wun! Get Hewshey and 'ou in housie nao speciaw fwiend!” you tell her. She initially hesitates but you tell her about the danger they’re both in and she gets Hershey and they both bolt to the fluffy door your daddy installed and get inside to tell him.

Arabica stays outside though after Hershey gets in. You wonder why she did that but then you notice a few of them go after her. You turn back in time to see your old smarty charge at you and ram you in the leg. Looks like that in order to save your family you have to kill him.

(POV Hershey)

You have to hurry! You’ve to find daddy and tell him about the bad fluffies trying to get in! You’re running as fast as you can but you don’t have to go far. He just got off his phone and so you tell him whats going on! “Daddeh! Daddeh! Bad fwuffies awe hewe! Huwwy!” You tell him. He has to hurry!

(POV Myself)

I see Hershey just as I got off the phone and she’s panicking. She’s having a hard time telling me without crying but I got the gist and now I’m pissed off. A herd showed up so I rush outside and kick a couple off of Arabica but they flee from me after the first kick allowing me to get to her and get her inside and lock the fluffy door and close the main door so I can save Iron.

I get to Iron, interrupting whatever was going on and kicked his attacker away. Picking him up I rush back to the house and called my neighbor and asked if he can take me and my fluffies to the vet and to hurry since Iron looks to be in bad shape. We leave in his car shortly leaving the herd in the backyard. They WILL be dealt with once I make sure that the three of them are OK.

(POV Smarty)

You wake up due to hearing some screaming. Realizing something is wrong you head to the entry hole only to see that the toughie there is dead. You rush in with your special friend and best toughie following and it gets quiet when they see you. You don’t ask what went on because you KNOW what happened. They broke various rules but by the blood on their hooves you know the one they broke is to not attack a human’s fluffy.

You need to know who ordered it and fast. Staying here is no longer an option so you just need to find out who gave the order and break his legs. After that the herd has to leave because if you’re seen here after the human gets back then it’ll be futile even if you hand the attacker over. You start questioning them but they’re not answering you, even if you threaten them or promise to give them something.

That means whoever gave the order is scaring them worse than you or giving them more than what you are offering. And that leaves only one suspect. The one you considered family.

Eggplant.

25 Likes

I’m looking the story, although the frequent first person perspective jumps are a little rough for transitioning. It reminds me I’m reading, if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Damn it went down fast, glad iron and arabica was saved hope iron be ok

Damn that eggplant! Hope he be dealt with! Hope that kick woulf have crack some of his ribs :grimacing:

4 Likes

Unfortunately all that kick did was stun him but he WILL get his comeuppance in two ways.

2 Likes

Ohhh can’t wait to read it :clap:

1 Like

I for one hope the Smarty leader breaks the legs of Eggplant and his idiots and leaves them for dead, they’ve already shown they don’t respect him, so why not get rid of them, rather than later.

1 Like