AAAAARGH

sooooo

all the sudden i’m hit with pretty much the worst fucking lethargy i’ve had in a LONG while

ya man keeps forgetting his meds

so, uh

prolly not gonna see many posts from me cuz i’m lowkey as smart as a piece of old chewed up gum underneath a new york subway seat

sorry bout that D:

(and, as you can clearly see, my sleep schedule is fucked the hell up, which ain’t makin shit better-)

8 Likes

Go to sleep. Eat a decent meal. Quit worrying about this hell site. Take care of you.

4 Likes

uh, problem-

I CAN’T SLEEP-

also, it’ll prolly help me to draw cute shit when i’m actually feelin up to it, since i genuinely love drawing these fuckers :DD

that does remind me, though, my probably-carb-heavy diet ALSO isn’t helping-

aye, i’ll get shit figured out >:D

3 Likes

Howdy, fellow insomniac.

Carbs are the devil’s railroad to diabeetus and Wilford Brimley is the conductor.

4 Likes

aye, not TOO sure how fucked or not-fucked my diet is, but i have gotten better at sprucing it up n shit i think-

idk i amn’t a dietrician D:

anyways, imma try to catch some sleep and wake up at 2pm, cya later nerds >:DD

1 Like

Well, I haven’t gotten the spycams in your kitchen (and bathroom) online yet, so I can’t say how good your diet is. But I’m always up for sharing recipes and whatnot.

After living with two generations of diabetics, I got some rad stuff.

Wait… you sleep till 2? Lucky fuck.

2 Likes

Regarding forgetting the meds I recommend setting an alarm. My buddy uses alarms to remember mealtime, bedtime, etc. Personally I can’t take my own or others advice so even if an alarm is set I shut it off and promptly forgot it ever went off. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn that sucks. I know it’s not legal everywhere but weed can help you sleep if you get the right kind. There is also over the counter melatonin or sleepy time teas. If worse comes to worse, ask about being prescribed trazodone if you haven’t tried it yet.

As you can maybe tell I am also an insomniac, so I have a few tricks to help that I hope can help others. A combo of weed and 50 mg of trazodone is what does it for me.

1 Like

For sleep, Ambien (zolpidem) is your friend, don’t let anyone tell you different. For a lot of people Benadryl (diphenhydramine) works well and it’s dirt cheap over the counter. Watch out for morning grogginess if you drive or do anything potentially hazardous within the first few hours after waking, though.

For remembering your meds, I recommend setting an alarm and then doing one or both of the following:

• Setting the snooze for 5 or 10 minutes and snoozing it until you actually take your meds
  • Using an alarm app that has the option of requiring you to scan a barcode to stop the alarm, and putting the barcode on your pill pack or medicine bottle.

I use Alarm Clock Xtreme ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alarmclock.xtreme.free ). Used to use one called Morning Routine, but the guy stopped maintaining it years ago.

Anyways, as a diagnosed ADHD and depression/seasonal affective disorder sufferer, this has brought my compliance up to where I am content with it. (100% would be good but I’ll settle for the 96% or so I’m getting.) Hope this helps, and I hope you feel better.

1 Like