Abandon-by-FallenAngel (Non-canon story) Jordan's Backstory Part 1 (by Damon26)

You see dear readers while Jordan is a Neutralboxer to fluffies, he absolutely despises Cannibal fluffies. The reason for that is a tale of sadness and pain. When Jordan was just shy of 16 years old he was going through a rough point in his life. He was swamped with work from school and was falling behind in his grades. His sleep schedule was terrible and his mental health was in a bad spot. At the time Jordan lived with his Mom, Dad, an older brother named Thomas ( who goes by Tom for short), and an older sister named Laura. His parents were loving and cared for him and his siblings, they indulged most of their likes and wants most of the time. Now Jordans brother was a Hugboxer and owned his own shelter where he took care of fluffies that were abused or abandoned. While on the other hand his sister was an Abuseboxer who messes with fluffies, most of the time it’s just the ones that annoy her. But if she comes across smarties or bitch mares all bets are off.

Jordan’s older brother saw that he was having some problems with his mental health, so he decided to invite him over to his shelter. After a few attempts of trying to get Jordan to come out of his room to see him, he finally convinced him to come out and hang out at his shelter.

Jordan walked up to Tom’s fluffy shelter taking a second to look at the colors on the outside and walked in through the door front. When Jordan walked into the shelter he texted Tom to let him know he was waiting in the lobby. After waiting a few minutes Tom walked out of a door labeled “Saferoom”.

Tom walked up to Jordan going in for the usual brotherly fistbump. “Hey Lil J, finally decided to leave your eternal resting place to hang out for a bit.”

Jordan chuckled softly at Tom’s remark, but couldn’t help but bite back with his own snarky remark. “I don’t know ‘Thomas’ have you finally decided to settle down on your tracks?”

Tom signed and shook his head. “Yeah I walked into that one. ANYWAYS let me welcome you to my little sanctuary!”

Jordan just rolled his eyes. He didn’t get why his older brother was so excited and happy about having a shelter for some biotoys. Now he would understand if it was for some animals like dogs and cats hell maybe even birds, but Fluffies? he just couldn’t wrap his head around it. But he couldn’t deny his curiosity for what made these little half baked MLP rejects capture his behemoth of a brother’s massive heart.

"Tom why did you call me down here? Usually you don’t bother to invite the family over to your little “Sanctuary”.

“No No Jordan, I don’t invite Laura over here because she scares the fluffies, and Mom and Dad don’t really understand everything about them.”

“Ok fair, but why me?”

“Because I want to show you what I do here.”

Jordan couldn’t understand his brother’s point of view but he at least wanted to give him a chance. “Ok fine but I’m hungry can we go get some snacks or something?” Tom was fine with that arrangement atleast he didn’t instantly want to leave. “Alright there’s a convenience store down the road let’s go there for a quick snack run and then we can come back here and eat, I don’t want to leave the fluffies alone for too long.”

While Jordan started walking towards the door to leave Tom called out to him. “Wait let me tell everyone i’m leaving.” Tom turned and yelled to the back of the Shelter. “HEY EVERYONE, I’M LEAVING FOR A BIT WITH MY BROTHER. I’LL BE JUST DOWN THE STREET OK.” Jordan was wondering why his brother was so loud but then he heard it… A bunch of high-pitched voices screeched back. “OK NICE MISTAH/Mr. TOM!”

Jordan flinched and rubbed his ears, not at all prepared for the high-pitched voices of the Biotoys. When they stepped out of the Shelter Jordan Turned to Tom. “How in the HELL HAVE YOU NOT GONE DEAF FROM THOSE THINGS!” Tom chuckled softly, “You get used to it”. “Now come on let’s get going to the store, so we can come back fast.” Jordan begrudgingly started following his brother to the convenience store down the road.

While they were walking to the convenience store Jordan could have sworn he heard something down the alleyway to his left. It was hushed but he still picked up “Soon Mummah hav heawt happies” and “Wub you Specul fwiend”, So he just guessed it was a pair of fluffies doing whatever.

When Tom and Jordan got to the store, they split up to go get their preferred snacks. Jordan quickly speed-walked to the candy and chips aisle. He grabbed some Chocolate (It can be any kind you prefer as long as it’s the segmented kind) and some chips (Whatever you prefer). After getting what he wanted he went up to the counter where Tom was waiting. While the lady cashier was ringing up their stuff Tom made small talk with her.

“Hey Tom, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been fine Sarah how bout you?”

“Good good, everything’s been fine around here. By the way thanks for taking care of the feral problem behind the story last week.”

Jordan paused his train of thought when he heard that last sentence. What was Sarah talking about? He didn’t realize he had accidentally said this outloud because both of them turned to him. Jordan shrunk back slightly, screaming internally and wanting to kick himself. He didn’t want to be put in the spotlight and be the center of attention. Tom saw him starting to shrink in on himself and quickly started explaining the story.

“Well last week there was a feral herd behind the store that had snuck in after someone threw out the trash and didn’t fully close the door back. They weren’t really doing much they were just grabbing a couple snacks from the boxes that were closer to the floor in the back. Sarah called me to come deal with them and when I got here the herds smarty friend was telling the other fluffies to just take a couple snacks. It seemed like they were just gonna pack the food into their fluff and then leave, but I got here before they could start fully. I talked with the smarty and he was actually pretty understanding of the problem. He understood his herd was trespassing and taking food, but he said he just wants a little food so the herd can leave and go into the taww twee pwace. So I proposed I could give him some small grocery bags of food and his herd could leave now without going into the food. The smarty was fine with this, so I went around grabbing some food and putting it all into the bags. The smarty and the herd took the food but the smarty paused before he left, he turned and asked why I was being nice to him and his herd? I told him well you’re not actually being rude and demanding, and you asked nicely. The smarty looked shocked at the words, but he smiled and thanked us for the nummies and left.”

After hearing the story from Tom he was shocked but also had two questions. “Wait Smarties can be good and also who paid for the food you gave to the smarties herd?” Tom answered both questions for him. “Yes there can be good smarties it’s just rare or maybe not rare per say they just might not interact with people because they understand the danger with trying to get sympathy from humans.” “And for the food I-” Sarah interrupted him before he could continue. “He tried to pay for the food but I just used my store discount to pay for it all.” Tom paused at being interrupted but also asked Sarah a question. “Hey Sarah, why did you do that anyway? Don’t you only get a certain amount of store discounts every month?”

Sarah answered his question bitterly. “You handled it and didn’t even leave a mess like that fucking exterminator from last time.” The two looked at her confused Jordan because he didn’t get the problem with getting an exterminator to get rid of herds and Tom because she didn’t tell him about what the exterminator did exactly. Sarah seeing their confusion elaborated the details.

“So before last week there was another herd that got in but the only reason they were in here was for warmth since it was cold that night. We didn’t find this out till after the Exterminator got here and started his shit.”

“My boss quickly called an Exterminator from an online ad that he found. But when the asshole got here he just ignored what the boss was trying to tell him.” He just pushed past him and went to the back.

“When he went to the back and opened the door the herd was huddled up in the corner with some boxes.”

“it looked like they were just making a temporary nest and were gonna take it down when they were able to leave.”

The smarty heard us and got out of the fluffpile and walked up to us. The smarty started explaining that they got stuck in here after the door froze shut so they were waiting for it to get warm so they could leave. My boss paused at the smarties words and thought about it for a second. Then he decided it was fine since they were just gonna leave after it got warm. But before the my boss could say anything the piece of shit started going on a fucking rampage!

“He kicked the smarty in the snout sending the poor thing flying into the wall, leaving a giant red mark on the wall that was a bitch to clean!”

“Then he started slaughtering the rest of the herd and after he was done there was BLOOD, GUTS, and FUCKING SHIT EVERYWHERE!”

“We had to close the store after to clean up everything and order more food because it was all ruined, then the fucker had the AUDACITY TO ASK FOR HIS PAYMENT AND SOME SNACKS!”

“The boss didn’t pay him shit while cussing him out about all of the food he just ruined in his little purge.”

Then the guy started talking again saying " He got rid of the Shitrats like you wanted so what’s the problem?!" The boss just kicked him out after that and closed the store to schedule some cleaners to come.

Jordan and Tom Just stared at her in disbelief after hearing the recounted story. Tom asked her still somewhat stupefied from the story. “Wait that’s why the store was closed for so long?”

Sarah replied with a sign, “Yes and it was a pain to get all the blood and shit stains out.”

Tom looked at her with pity that she had to deal with all of that. Jordan was still in disbelief over the story. “But why in the hell would the Exterminator do all that if the herd didn’t do anything why go and make a giant mess of the place which could jeopardize his payment?”

Tom looked at Jordan and signed, “Jordan, Exterminators aren’t even in the job for the money most of the time, hell I bet they don’t even need money they’re just in it for more chances to kill fluffies.”

“What why?” Jordan didn’t understand, why sign up for a job if you weren’t even in it for money. Why do it just to brutalize some biotoys that just do whatever? It just didn’t make sense to him.

While Jordan was thinking Sarah finished racking up their total, Tom quickly paid for all of the snacks and told Jordan to come on so they could get back to the Shelter. Jordan wanted to ask his brother more about why Exterminators are like that, but while they were walking back they passed the same alleyway Jordan heard the voices from before. Before Jordan could ask his brother anything he heard a loud “SCREEEEEEE” followed by “SOON MUMMAH TUMMY HAV BIGGEST HEWTIES!” Jordan was startled by the loud scream but Tom had already turned to the source of it. Before Jordan could say anything Tom handed Jordan the bag of food he was holding. “Hold this for me!” and took off down the alleyway. Jordan quicky followed after him to make sure his brother was ok, but in the depths of his mind he also wanted to quill his curiosity.

When Jordan ran down the alleyway to follow after his brother. Tom was already crouched infront of a heavily bloated White Pegasus mare with a blue mane and a red stallion with a brownish orange mane. The mare was currently sobbing and wailing while the stallion had taken a defensive position infront of her with his cheeks puffed out.

“STAY WAY FWOM WED AN SPESHUW FWIEND HOOMIN!”, the stallion screamed. “NU WET YU GIV MOWE HUWTIES TU SPESHUW FWIEND!”

While Jordan watched the stallion try to intimidate his older brother, Tom just stayed crouched with his hands up. “I’m not gonna hurt you or your special friend. I see she’s pregnant and from the looks of it she’s in the final stages of her pregnancy. That’s probably why she’s in so much pain right now.”

Tom pointed his finger to the left wall of the alley. “I own a shelter down the street so if you let me, I could take a look at her and help stop the pain what do you say?”

You’re Red. You’re a feral stallion. You used to live with a big herd, and you were one of the herd’s toughies. But you didn’t really like the smarty; he was too bossy and selfish, he kept giving special huggies to mares that didn’t want them, he kept gobbling up all the nummies the stallions brought back for the mummahs, and he kept doing things that were bad for the herd.

You knew it was bad to bully humans and try to take their land and make them give nummies; (he did it anyway.) And he always ran away as soon as the human got mad, and let the herd get hurties. Some of them went fowebeh sleepies. But he kept doing it, and when you told him it was a bad idea, he just yelled, hit you, and gave you sorry poopies.

Crossing the black rock the metal munstas ran on? You said it was a bad idea; the munstas were too big and fast, and the herd too slow. It would take too long to cross and the munstas would see the herd and attack. Smarty called you mean names and led the herd across the black rock anyway.

Half the herd and almost all the babies were killed by a couple of metal munstahs, and the humans riding inside them were angry when they got out and tried to give hurties to the rest of the herd. You stayed to rescue some babies who didn’t have mummahs anymore, dodging the blows the humans gave you, while the smarty ran. Mummahs who had lost babies to the hoomin munstahs took in the babies with no mummahs. You cried for all the fluffies and babies that went fowebeh sleepies, but smarty said they were all dummies. You thought “the only dummy was smarty.”

Smarty wanted to cross the big wawa to get to the delicious nummies in the middle. You told him wawa was bad for fluffies and the nummies couldn’t be reached. He hit you and said you were a dummy. Then he made the herd run into the wawa. Many of them went fowebeh sleepies because of the bad wawa, but smarty just ran across their backs to get the nummies. Then it turned out the nummies were human “pwastec” and not really nummies at all. A bunch of fluffies, including several more babies, took fowebeh sleepies for absolutely nothing.

He picked a “safe place” in the middle of the open, gwassie field and put the babies and soon-mummahs in a little den made of gwassies and a shallow hole dug by the stallions. You told him it wasn’t safe here, that the herd needed to hide in the trees and bushies. He gave you sorry poopies. Even after birdy-munstas took some of the babies and smaller fluffies, he still refused to admit this was a bad place. Then a human came on another noisy metal munstah that ate all the gwassies and attacked the safe place. Only a few of the babies escaped; the rest died with all the soon-mummahs when the munsta ate them along with the gwassies. Now you had no gwassies, no soon-mummahs, and only a few babies. Smarty moved the herd to the trees and bushies, but pretended it was his idea, not yours. You put up with it all though; he was the smarty, after all."

Then Daisy came. She was the prettiest pegasus mare you’d ever seen; bright white, with a puffy blue tail and pretty white wingies. She lived with a human daddeh, but she was thrown out by her daddeh for being a bad fluffy. You didn’t believe that was true because she looked so sad when she called herself a bad fluffy. Smarty said it was bad to let “hoomin fwuffies” join the herd; said they were nothing but trouble and were too dummy to live with the herd. Everything else the smarty had said and done up to this point had been dummy, so you figured he was being a dummy then too. You’d had enough; smarty was a bad smarty, and you wanted Becky to be your special friend. You were bigger and tougher than him, so you beat up smarty. He tried to give you sorry poopies and you got mad and beat him up even worse. When you finished, you told him what a bad smarty he was and how everything bad that happened to the herd was his fault. The herd all watched in shock. Then you told smarty he was banished from the herd; that shocked them even worse. Could another fluffy banish the SMARTY from the herd? They’d never thought of such a thing; it seemed unthinkable.

But smarty didn’t move. You thought he was just being stubborn at first, but slowly you realized the horror of what you’d done. You’d given him fowebeh sleepies. You didn’t mean to, but you did. You sat down, ashamed of what you’d done, staring at smarty’s non moving body. You… you weren’t just bigger and tougher than smarty, you were smarter too. Every time he’d brought disaster on the herd, you’d known it was a bad idea and warned him not to do it. But… you didn’t want to be the herds smarty.

You looked at the herd, all of them gazing at you expectantly. No. You didn’t want to be in charge. You weren’t bossy, like even a good smarty was, and you didn’t want to feel responsible when the herd got hurt because you made a mistake. You couldn’t put it into so many words, but that’s how you felt, so you ran away. You took Daisy with you and ran from the herd. As you ran, you heard one of the other fluffies declare himself the new smarty; he was a good stallion, almost as clever as you. He would make a good smarty. Better than the old smarty, at least.

After you left the herd you and Daisy traveled around for awhile to find a nest to settle in for the both of you. You decided to go into the hoomins land and settle into an alleyway. After awhile you and Daisy decided to have babbehs! You were so happy that you could finally build your own family! But when you were having special huggies with Daisy, she seemed shocked that you were being so gentle with her? You were confused, aren’t you supposed to be gentle with your special friend? After you finished having special huggies you went to get nummies for your special friend. When Daisy became a soon-mummah she seemed scared like she was gonna get yelled at. But when you gave her huggies and told her you were having the “Biggest Heawt Happies”, She calmed down and hugged you back.

When Daisy became too big to move you still brought her nummies and made sure she was always comfortable. But when she started getting really big she looked to be in pain? You confused and slightly scared was she ok? You hoped she wasn’t going to go fowebeh sleepies. But then one day she suddenly let out a loud “SCREEEEEEE”, “SOON MUMMAH TUMMY HAV BIGGEST HEWTIES!” Before you could do anything to calm her down you heard loud and big steps, IT WAS A HUMAN! You couldn’t move your special friend fast enough because she was too big to move. So eventhough you were scared you steeled yourself to protect your Special friend and your unborn babies.

After hearing what his brother just offered to the feral fluffy and his mate, Jordan couldn’t help but look at his brother in shock. “Tom are you sure about this?” He knew he had a soft spot for fluffies but he didn’t expect him to just offer help to a random pair of fluffies in an alleyway. From what he read online feral fluffies were wildcards, they could either be fine in most cases or very horrible to all forms of life.

Tom turned his head to look at Jordan giving him that look older siblings give their younger ones when they ask the former something they should already know. “Jordan of course i’m going to help them it’s what I do.”

—While the two brothers were talking Red was talking to Daisy–

Now Red was even more scared rightfully so since there were two hoomins instead of one infront of him and his special friend. While Daisy couldn’t move at all because she was a soon mummah, Red could move. He could probably get away from the hoomins and be safe but the moment that thought crossed his thinkin pwace he instantly got rid of it. How could he run and leave his special friend behind? He’s not a cowardly fluffy who would run and leave his family behind just so they could be a distraction to the danger they were facing! But he already knew that he couldn’t fight hoomins, they were too big and way smarter compared to fluffies.

Turning to his head to look at Daisy, “Specul fwiend ok?” Red asked Daisy gently.

Daisy replied crying “Soon (hic) Mummah tummy hav (hic) wowest (hic) hewties!”

Red felt the wowest heawt Huwties ebeh. His special friend was in pain and he couldn’t do anything about it. Yes, he was scared of the hoomins but he was even more scared of losing his special friend. Making up his mind Red turned to the biggest of the two hoomins infront of him and decided to accept his offer.

Jordan saw the stallion fluffy turn back towards him and Tom. It looked like it made up it’s mind?

The stallion asked Tom hesitatingly “Hoomin wiww hewp speshuw fwiend?”

Tom smiled. “Of course, I promise to help her, and I’ll even get you something to eat so you can feed your babbehs when they’re born.”

The Stallion looked shocked at hearing that last part of Tom’s sentence.

“Wai giv Wed and speshuw fwiend nummies?”, the stallion asked.

What Tom said next will forever stay in Jordan’s mind for the rest of his life.

Tom smiled gently. “Who am I as a person to ignore the suffering of others just because I don’t know them?”

The red stallion just stared at Tom with pure shock across his face. He’s never met a nice hoomin before let alone one that was this gentle and nice. Maybe… maybe he could trust this hoomin?

“Okay Wed an Speshuw fwiend wiww gu wit yu.” Red finally answered.

3 Likes

Again thanks to @FallenAngel007 for letting me get this story started.

Also If you see any mistakes please tell me. I fix them as fast as I can.

1 Like