Abandon (by: FallenAngel)

Base on my inked art : HERE

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

69 Likes

NO PRECIOUS LITTLE CANNABLE BABBEH!!!

if I found him I’d adopt him in a second!

10 Likes

Give him lots of red nummies.

5 Likes

Dat babbeh needs milkies!

3 Likes

poor baba…

2 Likes

thought that was a yellow slug slowly eating them. xD

1 Like

~Me pondering if you could feed cannibal foals a meaty stew with heavy emphasis on milk and meat finely shredded~

Must seek consensus @FluffiesAreFood ~thinks to summon~

Fluffies are food hear my thoughts. Is fluffy stew a suitable feed for young cannibals as their teeth are coming in? If not, how would you adjust the percentages of mare milk to fluffy meat?

I’m not an expert in raising cannibal fluffies, so this would require some experimentation. Fluffy milk is very high in protein and contains antibodies and other essentials for a growing foal, so you probably don’t want to go too overboard with the meat portion.

I will say that you don’t want to do too much of this once the fluffy can eat solid foods, because they need a very high fiber diet to avoid “liquishits” common to spoiled domesticated fluffies, feral street fluffies, and so on.

3 Likes

His name is Bruno, would be Bryan’s pet in future stories.

2 Likes

I fucking love him!

1 Like

Sadness

1 Like

Are there stories where cannibal fluffies get abused?

1 Like

Not that I know of. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Fuck em

1 Like

Ah ok wish there was

1 Like

Same. 90% of the time they’re edgy donut steel crap. It’d be refreshing to see them get the “because fuck you, that’s why” treatment they deserve.
Though “hunting friends” are even worse, especially since they apparently were just one loser’s donut steel creation that he added to the wiki himself.

Nah, my edgy doesn’t like poopie baby fluffy