Abandoned Angel Part 60 (FB ID: 19343) (By SpaghettiDave) (With ending art by Fwuffee)

It’s a wonderful story. Thanks a lot to @pillows and @Elias for sharing and SpaghettiDave for writing it.

4 Likes

I’m not crying, my eyes are just pissing

9 Likes

What is it with people choppping oninons online? It makes my eyes watering. :eyes:

4 Likes

Fuck you for making me bawl like a baby at work, writing something so beautiful, happy, and sad. I’ve never been so happy that half the department called out today.

So sad that I’ve reached the end but I’m so happy to have gone on the journey. Definitely making a note to come back and read this series again later on. :blue_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Very good, very enjoyable. Thank you for all the work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

man… If I could give a standing ovation I would man, this shit was fantastic.

3 Likes

What a saga.

2 Likes

It seems to be raining yeah its raining

2 Likes

UwU
I am pleased.

…unless there isnt more long, involved stories.

Then i will sorrybox myself. UwU;

I dunno how it compares to others, but this was one of the longer stories from the booru.

I’m glad you enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Wonderful story. :hugs:

dude i legit am crying, why the hell you gotta right so good

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you appreciated the story.

1 Like

Closest a fluffy story has gotten me to crying

Oh cool a new SpaghettiDave story.

PART 60

wat

This was my original story from the Booru days. It was the first thing I ever wrote that was not for school. I had deleted it before I flounced but it was recovered through the efforts of several people.

The story is complete, and I think it’s worth a read but I’m biased.

2 Likes

All of your work I’ve read has been good. I think I’ll start reading it and set an alarm for an hour so I don’t end up reading until 6 am and pick back up later :stuck_out_tongue:

This should help make it easier too

3 Likes

Masterpiece! Thank you to everyone for archiving and organising this fic. I absolutely loved it, what an emotional rollercoaster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like