Spaghetti Dave - Abandoned Angel series

Welp, it’s been a while.

So, the other day something nagged me about this story. And I managed to dig it up, on a hard drive from two or three computers ago. This was the longest thing I’ve ever written. This was 72,000 words, 179 page document. And I wrote this over a 6 week period. What can I say? I had a story to write. Thinking back, this was probably written in 2014 or so… Wow, time flies.

I got lots of help from friends I made on the booru, two big influencers were @Swindle and @Anonymouse. I really only expected to have about a 12 or 15 chapter story, because I started with the beginning and the ending. Everything else just kinda… happened. While things in the middle weren’t planned to start with, the story did fulfill one of my key points. You can’t have the good without the bad. Without the good, how can the bad really be that bad? Life isn’t just black and whtie, and that was what I wanted to really convey with this story. There are some very sweet things, and also some horrid abuse. And even at the end, tears.

I was going to reupload everything into some smaller chunks, but after seeing the work @pillows, @Elias, and @Oculusfluffy put into rescuing this, I’ll stick with linking them and making this blurb… Also, thank you, @Mr_Owl for the assist with navigating this new site. I read through the comments on each chapter and, it still surprises me that people have invested that much time to read this, and just how touched some of you were. I apologize for the errors that are in the story, at the time of writing I was dealing with insomnia and a dash of alcoholism.

With all that said, I’m currently working on a new story. Before that’s uploaded (not even near ready yet), I wanted to share again this story of Robert, Mary, Angel, Brave, Erin, and even that insane broken fluffy Runt.

Abandoned Angel - part 1
Abandoned Angel part 2
Abandoned Angel part 3
Abandoned Angel part 4
Abandoned Angel part 5
Abandoned Angel part 6
Abandoned Angel part 7
Abandoned Angel part 8
Abandoned Angel part 9
Abandoned Angel part 10
Abandoned Angel part 11
Abandoned Angel part 12
Abandoned Angel part 13
Abandoned Angel part 14
Abandoned Angel part 15
Abandoned Angel part 16
Abandoned Angel part 17
Abandoned Angel part 18
Abandoned Angel part 19
Abandoned Angel part 20
Abandoned Angel part 21
Abandoned Angel part 22
Abandoned Angel part 23
Abandoned Angel part 24
Abandoned Angel part 25
Abandoned Angel part 26
Abandoned Angel part 27
Abandoned Angel part 28
Abandoned Angel part 29
Abandoned Angel part 30
Abandoned Angel part 31
Abandoned Angel part 32
Abandoned Angel part 33
Abandoned Angel part 34
Abandoned Angel part 35
Abandoned Angel part 36
Abandoned Angel part 37
Abandoned Angel part 38
Abandoned Angel part 39
Abandoned Angel part 40
Abandoned Angel part 41
Abandoned Angel part 42
Abandoned Angel part 43
Abandoned Angel part 44
Abandoned Angel part 45
Abandoned Angel part 46
Abandoned Angel part 47
Abandoned Angel part 48
Abandoned Angel part 49
Abandoned Angel part 50
Abandoned Angel part 51
Abandoned Angel part 52
Abandoned Angel part 53
Abandoned Angel part 54
Abandoned Angel part 55
Abandoned Angel part 56
Abandoned angel part 57
Abandoned Angel part 58
Abandoned Angel part 59
Abandoned Angel part 60 - Finale

9 Likes

@SpaghettiDave At the time when I joined the booru, the story was almost entirely gone, and the only thing that remained was the final illustration that Fwuffee did. The illustration had intrigued me, as well as the acclaim that story got. Its why, when a backup of the story was found, I helped facilitate its reupload, in the hopes that you would return someday.

And I definitely do agree with you. You can’t have the good without the bad, and vice-versa. As Jack Kirby once said, “Life is at best, bittersweet.”

1 Like

Who’s this guy?

Just a sentient bowl of spaghetti that writes shitty things.

1 Like

oh wonderful. i read some of this, when the parts were hard to hunt down, and loved it! nice to have a full length novel waiting for me!!

You are in for a treat, enjoy!