Abandoned Angel Part 18 [author:SpaghettiDave] [id:17462]

Abandoned Angel
Part 18: Ground Rules

Robert was normally a well-mannered, even tempered, pleasant and patient man. Recently, beginning with his first fluffy, Angel, and now a trio of “See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” fluffies, his life has become a bit of a circus. Robert stormed off to the living room with Angel under his arm, his free hand gripping her muzzle to keep her quiet. Angel, while normally a good fluffy, has been causing some stress in his normally boring life. How could a fluffy understand the gravity of the situation?
Robert sat Angel down on the coffee table but did not release his grip on her muzzle. Angel’s eyes were wide and her wings were flapping wildly. She fought with all her fluffy strength to get away, but to no avail. She was caught. She was in trouble. She couldn’t breathe! Her mind was racing, her heart beating as fast as her little wings. Robert still did not release his grip.

“Angel, we need to have a little talk. You are going to sit there and you are going to listen and answer my questions. I am going to let you go, but if you start screaming or yelling at me, so help me, you will regret it. Understand?” His grip released and Angel fell back on her rump.

Angel plopped down rubbing her muzzle with her front hooves. She was hurt. She was scared. She was… she didn’t even know! “Owies…” Angel whined as she kept rubbing her muzzle, not taking her eyes off her daddeh. “Bad daddeh gif owies.”

Snap! Robert’s finger flicked her hard on the nose causing Angel to squeal in pain. “Next time you get mouthy you’re getting punished. Understand?”

Tears welled up in Angel’s eyes as she nodded. “Yesh daddeh.”

“Why did you start hitting Bright?” He had questions, she had simple fluffy answers. He never saw Angel around other fluffies, as that was her only real experience so he needed to fix any behavior now. Spare the rod, spoil the fluffy, as it were.

“Bwight make peepee on fwoow. Bwight wuz bad fwuffy. Bad fwuffy get owies.” It was so simple. Cut and dry, for her at least.

“Did you hit him because he was a bad fluffy or because you were mad at me? I yelled at you and made you pick up your toys. You sure were mad about that. Would you have hit him if I didn’t make you clean your up your toys?” He pressed on, hoping he could make his little fluffy friend understand that what she did was wrong.

Angel was quiet for a moment. “Angel wuz mad at daddeh.”

“You were. Did you hit Bright because you were bigger and could push him around?”

“Bwight was bad fwuffy!” Angel spoke with such force, “Nu want daddeh to have bad fwuffies. Daddeh onwy wan gud fwuffies! Best fwuffies for daddeh! Angel gud fwuffy so daddeh wub Angel! Bwight nu gud fwuffy so daddeh no wub Bwight. Angel wan daddeh to wub Bwight.” Her voice got quiet now, “babbehs hab bad foweva owies, nu wan daddeh to get wid of babbehs.”

There was the crux of the situation. She knew, deep down, that they were crippled and horribly so. Part of it still nagged at Robert, was she manipulating him, or was she telling the truth. Can fluffies lie? He didn’t know nor did he want to think too much on this. It was much easier to tell himself that his fluffy was stupid and caring instead of crazy like Mary.

“Sweetie, I’m not going to get rid of them. They’re here to stay. But you’ve got to help them. I can’t train them or help them all the time. I want to show you what it’s like for them, okay?”

She nodded, finally sitting up on her rump. “Angel wanna wearn.” Sometimes, she was just so damn adorable.

Robert placed his hands over her eyes, shutting out all light, “Can you see me?”

She giggled, fluffies were quick to turn everything into a game. “Siwwy daddeh, nu can see yu.”

“Can you find the litter box? Can you watch television?”

The giggling promptly stopped. “Nu… Nu can see daddeh. Nu can see witta bawks.”

“Neither can Brave.” He moved his hands around her muzzle again, Robert made sure not to use any force. “Can you talk?” Angel gently tried to shake her head against his hand. “Neither can Robin.” His hands reached her ears, “Can you hear me?”

“Yesh, daddeh.” The situation finally sinking in.

“How about now?” His hands covering and muffling her ears. “Can you hear me now?”

She could see his mouth moving but couldn’t hear what he said. His mouth kept working but there were no words. She was confused, when mouths move words come out, but no words came out. He released her ears and gave her a quick pet. “That is what it’s like for Bright. I had said, ‘make sure you use the litter box.’ But you couldn’t hear me.” He looked sad again, Angel hated it when her daddeh looked sad.

“I unnastand daddeh.” She reached out for him, “Angel be gud fwuffy for babbehs.” Robert pulled her close for a big hug. A great hug! Angel was so happy, daddeh gives the bestest huggies ever! All was right in the world again for his little blue and green fluffy.

He set her down again, he wasn’t done with her yet. “Now, Angel, there are two more rules now. You have to put the toys back when you are done and you will train the others to do the same. Brave can’t see them and he’ll get hurt.” She nodded. “And if you ever beat on them again like you did to Bright, you’re getting the sorry box and no food for a whole day.”

Her eyes went wide. The sorry box! The last time she had owies for what felt like forever! And no food for a day, that was like no food for forever! “Angel be gud fwuffy! Angel be gud to babbeh! Angel teach babbehs to be best fwuffies for daddeh!”

He gave her another big hug, “They need lots of love, so be good, okay?”

“Yesh, daddeh,” she mumbled into his shirt.

Robert carried Angel back to the safe room, it was late and everyone in the house was exhausted. The three brothers were sleeping soundly together in a small fluff pile. Angel was ready to return to her bed, to the new fluffy family. She was excited, she had never slept in a fluff pile before, but she showed great restraint for diving in. Carefully she curled around the three foals, the pile now doubling in size. Mumbles of “wub” and “wawm” emanating from the balls of fur. Her tail wrapped around her new family as she dozed off happy and content.

Only the night light offered illumination now, the door closed softly and safely. Tomorrow might be too soon to introduce them to the house, but Sunday might work. Tonight Robert would reconnect with some familiar friends, Jack, Jim, Jonny, and hell, maybe even Jose.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

29 Likes

Thanks to @pillows for reuploading.

1 Like

Robert did amazingly there. Hopefully, it will give positive results.

5 Likes

Between the psycho bitch and the jealous and possessive fluffy…

6 Likes

I’ve noticed the foals seem to interchange from chapter to chapter.