Abandoned Angel Part 10 [author:SpaghettiDave] [id:17244]

Abandoned Angel
Part 10: Angel, Angel, Angel

Angel loved getting attention from her daddeh. He was tall for a hoomin. He was strong. And had two colors to his fur, brown and grey! She had two colors too, green and blue. She had wingies. She couldn’t fly but they made her happy. Angel was a good fluffy, well, when she wasn’t a bad fluffy. When she was a bad fluffy she was a really bad fluffy. That made her sad just thinking about it.

The other day she met her daddeh’s speshew fwend. She was pretty. Yellow fur and blue eyes. Mawy. Mawy was pretty and daddeh liked her very much. Angel had given Mawy bad sowwy poopies and got the worst owies for it. She could walk again, but still had to wear the stupid sockies.

The sockies kept her from running and chasing her ball. That made her sad as well. But they made her hoofies feel better. She could at least walk now and go poopies on her own. Daddeh didn’t need to carry her around anymore, but she still begged for it. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn’t. She had to walk slow. So very slow because of her hoofies hurting. But she could walk now and soon she would be playing again!

Today her daddeh was at work, so Angel didn’t get to do much. She always ate better nummies when he was home, but she knew better than to complain. He never gave her best nummies if she whined, that was a lesson she learned quickly. She had plenty of kibble and weafy gweens mixed together in her bowel, sometimes at the bottom was sweet fwooty nummies! Her daddeh was very good to her! NOM NOM NOM!

Angel padded softly and slowly out of the kitchen. She had to walk carefully on the slippery floors. Her hoofies ached with each step and if she slipped she’d get terrible owies. But she wanted to run! Her cheeks puffed up as she glared across the room to the window. Her daddeh made a ramp to a small end table pushed in front of the window. She loved that spot! During the day she got warm huggies from the bright sky ball and could nap on the pillow there. Sometimes she would sit and watch the tweeties fly about!

Her wings fluttered as she rested her front hooves on the window. She loved watching all the tweeties. She had wingies too, but couldn’t fly. That made her sad. There were lots of things that made her sad, she thought, but even more things that made her happy!

The ground was still frozen and covered in snow. Daddeh never let her outside in the snow, maybe when the green time comes he’ll let her play outside. Outside! Movement! Color! Her nose pressed against the window, her breath fogging it up. Those are not tweeties, they’re fluffies! Her sock clad hoofies pawing at the window.

“Fwends! Fwends wan pway!” She bounced and weaved about on her cushion. They couldn’t hear her! She couldn’t hit the window without giving herself big owies. She couldn’t yell loud enough for them to hear her. New friends so close and so far away!

It was a small group of four fluffies, each could have been a brilliant bright color, as was their nature, but they were coated in filth. “Wan pway!” Angel yelled, to no avail. The fluffies made their way into the yard, their legs disappearing in the snow and they trudged their way. They were close enough for Angel to make out that there were two and two fluffies.
Suddenly there was a soft tapping and scraping at the front door. Angel jumped, squeaked and nearly gave herself scawy poopies!

A muffled high pitched voice fought its way through the heavy door, “Hewwo? Hoomin’ gif nummies? Fwuffy so cowd!” More light tapping and scraping at the door. Angel tried to run to the door but only managed to give herself owies.

“Stoopid hoofies!” She growled at her herself and yelled to her new unmet friend, “Angel haf nummies! Angel gif gud huggies and wots of huggies!”

“Fwend!?” The fluffy yelled and pounded, as much as a fluffy could, against the door. “Shawe nummies? Wet in! Suuu hungwy! Suuu cowd!”

Angel tried to reach up to the door handle, to no avail. She knew it was futile, but she tried her hardest. “Wan new fwend!” She puffed her cheeks and turned around and around in frustration. “Meanie doow won wet fwends in! Angel wan new fwends!” In her bout of anger she turned and bucked at the door.

“OOWWWWWIES!” She collapsed onto the floor, her rear legs flailing. “Why doow gib big owies!? Huuuu!” She started to cry as she rolled in pain making owie poopies.

“Nuuu! Big MUNSTA!”

The only sound now was of Angel crying from pain and the loss of a new friend.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

34 Likes

Thanks to @pillows for reuploading

2 Likes

Kicking with hurt hooves. What a genius. Are there more parts or is this it?

7 Likes

50 more parts. Abandoned Angel was a complete story at 70k words, divided between 60 parts. It was written by Spaghettidave, who was quite the writer back in the day. Then, one day, he just deleted the whole thing. No idea why. @Virgil gave the okay for it to be reuploaded, and currently @pillows is reuploading it in batches of ten each.

7 Likes

Ah, I see, thanks.

1 Like

Abandoned Angel was one of my favorite stories, and SpaghettiDave was one of my favorite authors. He and I collaborated on several stories and shared characters with one another on multiple occasions. I believe, if I remember correctly, that the surviving foal in my story It Seemed Like A Good Idea is the one that became the star of Abandoned Angel. Having found this again, I need to go through and read the whole story all over again.

4 Likes

I’d like to se more of the dynamics between domestic and pampered fluffies and ferals, like in this excellent Backstubb illustration:
https://fluffy-community.com/t/nu-fwend-53054-by-backstubb/4939

5 Likes

I never thought about how feral fluffies would probably go door to door begging domestic fluffies to let them in somehow. That’s interesting.

1 Like