Abandoned Angel Part 9 [author:SpaghettiDave] [id:17243]

Abandoned Angel
Part 9: A New Hope

The next day Angel was spread out on the couch. Her deep blue wings fluttering as Fluffy Television played. She never got to watch so much television.

“So what do you think?”

Angel blinked. She wasn’t paying attention. There were fluffies! On the television! “Wat dat, daddeh?” Her green tail and blue wings twitched to the beat of the fluffy song playing on the screen.

“Mary called. She wants to come over. She wants to meet you. Do you want to meet her?” Robert cocked his head as her cheeks puffed up a bit. Her bit of anger flair up dissipated as fast as it appeared.

“Angel wanna see Mawy.” She wiggled onto her side, her sock clad hooves wiggled at him. “Mawy speshew fwend? Daddeh gunna gib speshew huggies to Mawy?”

“You do not talk about that stuff!” His face red. How the hell did his fluffy embarrass him? This pony, while obviously cute and adorable, was still a female. And females certainly have their ways of embarrassing the men in their lives.

“Angel wan huggies!”

He quickly pulled her close. She was good. Maybe it was all the television. Maybe. “Now, Angel, when Mary gets here, you have to be good. No sorry poopies. No yelling. No crying. Understand?”

She nodded her head, cuddling against her daddy. “Angel be gud fwuffy! Nu poopies. Nu cwyin’. Nu be bad fwuffy!”

Robert set Angel down when Mary’s car pulled into the driveway. Angel’s tail twitched nervously when the door opened. “Hey, I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“Don’t worry about it. I was still a bit drunk anyway.” Mary was a looker, short, blonde, blue eyes. Robert never really knew what she saw in him. His horizons have expanded lately from just the internet, work, and cartoons, so there was that. Angel’s eyes followed her as she knelt down in front of the fluffy. Angel trembled and Robert mused that maybe she transferred the cause of the trauma to Mary instead of himself.

“Angel sowwy! Nu hewt!” She just started bawling! Robert groaned and face-palmed. Was this another act of manipulation? Was she really that jealous?

“You’re so pretty! I bet you’re really a good fluffy.” Her fingers brushing through the thick dark fur. She carefully refrained from touching Angel’s legs, and especially the sock covered hooves. She knew what happened from talking to Robert.

“Angel am gud fwuffy!” Her wings flapped happily as her emotions did a complete reversal. “Angel wub huggies and petties and to pway!” She bounced as much as she could without injuring her already damaged hooves.

Mary just smiled, “We’ll play when you have no more owies.”

“Daddeh pwomise Angel a spechew fwend!”

“Did he?” Mary looked back with a raised eyebrow.

Robert lifted his hands in a gesture of helplessness, “What can I say? I’m a sucker for a pretty face.” He walked over and ruffled Angel’s mane. “Mary and I are gonna talk, watch some TV.”

“Yesh, daddeh!” She squirmed around and gave the television fluffies her undivided attention, leaving the two humans to their own devices.

“Beer or coffee?” He offered.

“It’s not even noon, on a Sunday. What do you think?”

“Well, I’m out of tequila, so beer it is.” The fridge door closed behind him, sans two beers.
“You weren’t kidding, you really gave it to her. And before you start going all hugbox on me, I’ve had fluffies before. Sometimes you’ve got to really go out on them. It’ll make you feel better. It’s therapeutic. You can’t do that to a dog or a cat. They arrest people for that shit. And, hey, speaking of shit. You owe me a new bra from yesterday.” Was she testing him? He nursed his beer as hers was nearly empty.

“If I owe you a bra then you owe me a new sheet!”

Mary laughed, “No, Angel owes you a new sheet.”

“Yeah, yeah.” He sighed, “I know. They’re machines, they’re biological toys. But they’re so real. I don’t beat the shit out of animals.”

“Well, one way to fix it is to get her a friend. Then she won’t be so needy for you. Are you playing with her?”

Robert grinned, “I put socks on each of her legs and made her chase her ball.” Mary choked on the beer, coughing and laughing. “Down the hall. It was the funniest thing I ever saw!” The rest of the afternoon Mary and Robert bonded, showered Angel with attention and finished the day with special huggies on fresh sheets.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

23 Likes

Thanks to @pillows for reuploading

2 Likes