Abandoned Angel Part 11 [author:SpaghettiDave] [id:17253]

Abandoned Angel
Part 11: Bath Time part three

Robert didn’t know what to make of it. Angel was laying a few feet from the door in a swath of smeared shit. Her rear half was covered in it. She never went outside to do her business so something must’ve scared her. “What happened, Angel?”

“Meanie doow nu wet in fwuffy fwends. Den doow gif big owies to hoofies!” She looked pathetic, the rolling around caused the shit to get deep into the fur on her back and rear legs. She smelled awful. Robert remained silent, he didn’t enjoy giving his fluffy a bath. But with her track record she’s been getting one about once a week. “Daddeh?” She looked scared. She learned early on not to make bad poopies. “Nu wan make poopies! Nu hewt Angel! Sowwy!”

Robert grabbed onto his fluffy just behind her front legs. “You are gonna get a bath. No crying.” He carried her to the sink and set her on her rump. Those socks are garbage now, he thought to himself. “Don’t move.”

He changed out of his suit. No way was he going to get his work suit dirty. Angel watched from her vantage point in the kitchen sink. She watched as he cleaned up her mess on the floor. Was she in trouble? She tried so hard to be a good fluffy!

He peeled off her socks from her hooves and tossed them all in the trash. She didn’t squirm as he inspected each hoof. The front two were healing nicely. A few more days and they would be as good as new. Her rear two were not nearly as nice. The brown pads were swollen and tinted a pale shade of red. “What happened?”

She looked confused. She already told him! Sometimes hoomis weren’t smart. “Doow gib big owies!”

“Why did the door give you big owies?”

OH! Fluffies! “Angel saw fwuffies! A fwuffy was at da doow!” Her front legs were waving around just as a person talking with their hands. “Angel wen to da doow and twied to open. But doow was meanie! Angel twied to gib doow owies.” Her ears drooped, “Buh doow gib Angel big oiwes and made owie poopies.”

A herd tried to get in and Angel heard them, Robert surmised. That wasn’t really her fault. She really wanted a friend and it does get lonely during the day when he is at work. “Well, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Angel didn’t fight. She didn’t like water, a typical fluffy trait, but she never put up a fuss when it was bath time. He had read that some owners make their fluffies clean their shit covered fur with their own mouths. The thought of that grossed Robert out, and bath time wasn’t as bad as it was for nearly all fluffy owners.

He slipped a pair of socks on her rear legs. “Only one pair of socks for you today.” Robert gave her a quick hug and set her back on the floor.

“Angel wub daddeh!” She hugged at his leg and rubbed her muzzle against his calf. “Angel git nummies, pwease?”

He didn’t know how long she was laying in her own filth, but her bowl was untouched. He mixed up some fresh fruit with her kibbles and set it in front of his fluffy. “Extra sweet nummies for my extra sweet fluffy.” God, did I really just say that?

Pulling out his phone he plopped down on the couch. Angel walked over and to cuddle one of her many stuffed animals while rolling around Robert’s feet. He didn’t really pay attention to Angel playing at his feet, he just kept tapping away a text.

-Mary, I think I’m gonna need to get another fluffy. HELP!-

-LOLOLOL I’ll be over and we’ll set up a proper safe room-

-Thanks! You’re the best!-

-Don’t say thanks till you see the bill.-

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

22 Likes

Thanks to @pillows for reuploading.

1 Like