Abandoned Angel Part 12 [author:SpaghettiDave] [id:17317]

Abandoned Angel
Part 12: The safe safety of the safest of safe rooms

Robert’s house wasn’t large by any means. It wasn’t tiny, but it was more than a bachelor could ever use, unless the said bachelor was much wealthier than Robert. A simple house with three rooms and a single bath. A garage. A basement. It sat on a snow covered half acre. Only his rear yard was fenced, and it didn’t even block off the yard. The previous owners had a reputation of starting projects that never met completion.

One room was his office. Office was the only word he could use to describe it. A small couch, a computer desk, book shelves full of games and books and movies. He didn’t do office work at home, just played games and spent too much time on the internet.

The spare room down the hall had been converted, loosely converted, into a safe room for his recently new addition to his bachelorhood, his fluffy pony Angel. A deep blue Pegasus with green mane and tail. He rescued her from freezing to death, he was the only family she had. But she was lonely. He knew that. She knew that. His sorta girlfriend even knew that. His sorta girlfriend, Mary, had even received a point blank blast of angry fluffy shit in his bed. It’ll be a long time before he lives that down.

He leaned against the door frame of the safe room, Angel sitting between his feet. Mary looked around. She was petite, blonde, and cute. He didn’t know what she saw in him, but he never questioned it out loud. Why ruin a good thing?

“You call this a safe room?” Her hands were on her hips, her blue eyes full of unspoken accusations. “The plugs aren’t covered. You’ve got unanchored book shelves. Boxes stacked up. Fuck, Robert, you’ve got a shit filled sorry box in the corner!”

He winced. “Look, I never had a fluffy! And she’s been pretty good. At least I keep the litter and her bed clean.” Was he whining? “What do we gotta do if we’re gonna…” He looked down into Angel’s concerned eyes, “You know.” He didn’t want to give away his plan of getting Angel a new friend.

“We’ve got lots of work to do. First, pull out anything that isn’t bolted down that is less than three feet tall. The furniture can stay as long as it is bolted to the wall and isn’t top heavy. If it has sharp edges then you either remove it or pad it. You’ll need a bigger box and bed. A short toy box with no lid.”

She kept going. Robert kept quiet. Gosh, she was cute when she was passionate. He wondered about her experience with fluffies. Angel just kept looking back and forth between the two. They were going to fix up her room!

“It’s good that this room has wood floors. Carpet get destroyed and you’d be tearing it up anyway. Let’s check the basement.”

“Angel, be a good fluffy. Stay here and play.” Angel just watched silently as her daddeh and his spechew fwend walked away. She had never been in the basement. She didn’t even know what a basement was! She never saw that door open before, and she was really curious, but knew better than to be a bad fluffy. She just went to her blocks and started stacking.

The door closed behind Mary and they made their way into the unfinished basement. “This sure sounds like a lot of work just for a getting another fluffy.”

“If you’re going to do it, you have to do it right. Besides, what’s your end goal?” Mary leaned against a work bench full of miscellaneous tools.

“What do you mean? I am keeping Angel. I saved her and she’s a really good pet.”

“She is. But, fluffies are good for more than just keeping as pets.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve had fluffies before. They’re fragile. They’re good stress relievers.” She could see the gears slowly turning in Robert’s head. “I’ve done my dabbling in fluffy abuse. “ Robert’s mouth dropped. “Stop it. There is a fine line between animal abuse and breaking a toy. We can argue back and forth about what they are. Are they alive, genetically and biologically, yes. Were they originally created as a “biological toy,” Yes. They were engineered. I’m not arguing semantics here. Besides, you’re the only reason I didn’t kill Angel after she shit all over me.”

“So you want to turn me into a fluffy abuser?”

“Are you dense?”

“Yes.”

Mary sighed. She didn’t know if he was being purposely naïve. “I am not trying to turn you into a fluffy abuser. Angel is a sweet fluffy. She loves you. You love her. She’s good for you. But you can’t tell me that what you did to her was just an accident.”

Mary kept pushing. “Fluffies are stupid. They need punishment when they get out of line. Otherwise they become spoiled. And spoiled fluffies lead to shit covered everything.” Robert didn’t respond. He knew she was right, she was just being a bit blunt about it. “It can make you feel better, it’s very therapeutic. And if you get more fluffies there will be times you’ll have to discipline them. Who knows, maybe that’ll be your thing, torturing those poor helpless creatures.”

“I’m not a monster.”

“Nope, you’re a wonderful caring and sensitive man. I’m talking hobbies and fluffy management, not full on torture. Unless that is your thing.” Mary grinned as she tried bating him.

She was right, on all counts. He hated that. She loved that. “So, what are we doing down here, then?”

“Well, we’ll have to discuss what we need to do to fix up this area too. You’ll need a few cages. A clean working table. Tools. Preferably stainless steel. Do you want strays? Adults? Recently weaned? How many? Adopted or stray or feral?”

Well, damn. He really didn’t think this over. “One. Younger than Angel, so… recently weaned?”

“Are you willing to have babies?”

“With you or Angel?”

“Do you want an honest answer?”

“No.”

She laughed. “Angel. If you get a male it will become her special friend and she’ll want babies. How many fluffies are you willing to own?”

Shit. He just kept digging deeper. Robert really didn’t think this through. “I didn’t even think of that.”

“I know. That’s why I’m here. You never took Angel to the vet.” That was true. “You never got her fixed.” Also true. “She’s going to want babies. Here are your options. One: Get her a special friend and you’ll have a fluffy family. Two: Take her to a stud to knock her up and you’ll have a fluffy family. Three: Sometimes feral babies can sate the desire. Four: Beat the desire of babies out of her.”

“I’m not out right beating Angel.” Robert looked upset. He didn’t want to punish her for her natural desire. But he knew he had to make a decision. Option one sounded good. That would put most of the stress and work onto Angel and her special friend. Option two then he would have to take time off work and take care of her the few days up to giving birth. Option three sounded like the best, for now that is. Option four, right out. “So, what’re we looking at if I do option three?”

Mary looked back at him, she was digging through boxes of old books. She was looking at his old high school year book. “You were adorable when you were a kid. Option three… We could get a two babies from a shelter or take from a feral. Or even buy from a pet shop. They can be her babies. Feral would require more training. They wouldn’t know how to use a litter box and you’d be punishing Angel to make her train the babies. You have to respect the hierarchy, if the baby makes a mess you beat the mother. A pet shop or breeder or shelter would have already trained them.”

“Would one of the babies turn into a special friend?”

“You sure want to get your fluffy laid.”

“That’s not the point!” He shot her an indignant look.

“It’s not. It could happen, but they don’t need a special friend to be happy. Special friends give special huggies which gives them babies.” Mary furrowed her brow in thought for a moment. “If Angel gives birth and you really hurt the babies then she’ll have issues with you. If they’re not hers, then you could get away with more.”

Mary kept going about her knowledge of abusing and torturing fluffies. It was strange. It didn’t scare him away from her. He was morbidly curious so he stayed quiet while she rambled on and rummaged through his possessions.

“Fine, fine. I’ll get her some baby fluffies. Maybe a breeder or a shop. No ferals.”

“Good!” Her eyes lit up, “I’ve got some great ideas! It could be like the three monkeys!” He didn’t quite get what she meant. Before he could question her she walked up close and whispered, “I think it’s time for my payment for services rendered today.”

“Payment?”

She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. OH! Special huggies!

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

28 Likes

Thanks to @pillows for reuploading.

1 Like