Abandoned Angel Part 52 (FB ID: 18960) (By SpaghettiDave)

Abandoned Angel

Part 52: Then The Thunder

How did things end up like this? Robert slowly raised his hands into the air. Mary, his psychotic ex-girlfriend sat in his kitchen with a gun pointed at him. She was supposed to be going away for several years. She was supposed to stay away from him, he had a personal protective order against her. She was supposed to stay out of his life.

Instead, she stood in his kitchen. Gun in hand. She had thrown, fucking thrown, Robin at him. Closer observation wasn’t necessary, Robin was dead, with a dead foal shoved in his mouth. “What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“No yelling.” Mary smiled, “The person with the gun gets to yell. You, you don’t have a gun, you don’t get to yell. I, I have a gun. I get to yell. SIT DOWN!” Her smile vanished, replaced by a look of rage. Robert sat on the couch, his hands still in the air. From his vantage point, he could see down the hall and that Flame was standing against the gate. At least she didn’t kill him.

“Can I…” He motioned at his raised arms.

“Yeah. You know…” She lowered the gun, the anger seemed to fade as he lowered his arms. “You know, you lied to me. That girl, Erin. She your new woman?”

Robert tried his best to remain calm. “Wha… What do you mean?” His eyes never left the gun.

Mary was up, the muzzle of the gun pushed against his cheek, cold steel against warm flesh. “Lie to me. Do it, lie to me again!” She was shaking, her finger twitching on the trigger.

“Yes! I broke up with you! It’s over! We’re not engaged. We’re not getting married!”

Mary shook her head as she sat back down. “You don’t understand. We’re destined to be together. Forever.” She sighed, frustrated that he just didn’t get it. “Do you want a drink?”

“Oh, god yes. I’ve got beer in the pantry, along with whiskey. How about both. Please?” Anything to help calm him down, he figured pissing himself in front of his ex with a gun would be a very bad idea.

“Sure. On the rocks?” Robert nodded and Mary disappeared in the kitchen.

Robert rushed, his fingers fumbling at his cell phone as he quickly dialed 911. He whispered into the phone, “My ex is here, she has a gun. Hurry!” He didn’t hang up, but put the phone slightly into the couch cushions with the microphone exposed. Mary returned, gun in one hand, beer and whiskey in the other. Morbidly, Robert thought, that was kinda hot, until she sat down across from him with the gun pointed at his chest.

Angel tried her hardest to put her babbehs back together. It wouldn’t work. Their parts kept falling off. Her hooves didn’t work like human hooves. “Huuuu… babbehs nu go back togehhuw… Bwave? Bwave fiks babbehs?” She looked up at Brave, pleading, “Angel wan be best mummah… Wake up babbehs, babbehs nu nee foweva sweepies!”

Brave hugged Angel, their family torn asunder.

BLAM!

They jumped and covered their ears, it was so loud they felt it in their chest. There were no more scary poopies to be made. The house had a funny smell, like nothing they had ever smelled before. Together Angel and Brave cowered on the bed, terrified of what their meanie munsta mommah was doing.

“You shot me!” Robert gripped his thigh, blood seeping through his fingers. “You FUCKING SHOT ME!” His ears rang.

“Don’t be such a baby, it’s just a .22. While, yes, it could kill you if I shoot you in the head or chest, but otherwise, it’s just a scratch. Well, unless you bleed out.” Mary picked up his beer and opened it for him, offering it with a thoughtful look on her face.

“Kill me or get the fuck out!” Robert’s face went pale. The pain was indescribable.

“I don’t want to kill you, I want you to realize we’re meant for each other. That’s why I took care of some of those pests.” Absently she waved the gun in Robin’s direction. “Let’s see… Runt and Rose, well, those were still technically my fluffies, so, I guess I took care of some of my pests too. Robin won’t be bothering you. Neither will those chirping little shit rats.”

Robert knew Flame was still alive, he saw the fluffy moving from the gate not long ago. “You killed the foals? What about Angel and Brave?”

“They’ll be fine. I left them trying to put their babies back together. A nice family night game.” Mary smiled, thoroughly amused at the fact she ripped apart the foals.

“You’re sick. Fucking sick.”

Mary straddled Robert’s lap and held the gun next to his face. “You may think that, but you’ll learn to love me as much as I love you.” Movement from the window caught Robert’s eye. He could see two officers by the front door. Mary kissed him and got up, purposely pushing off on his wounded leg. Robert cried out in pain. “Oh, I’ll give you something to cry about, you filthy liar.”

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Robert doubled over. Pain. Blood. Shock. He barely managed to remain conscious enough to see the officers barge through the front door. Mary raised the gun to the officers. Mary hit the ground with a solid thud.

Erin pulled over to let the racing ambulance by. She thought nothing of it, until she got closer to Robert’s house. Until she saw the other ambulance driving away slowly with no emergency lights on. Until she saw the three police cars sitting there. She got out of the car and ran.

She could see several officers inside, milling about. None of them would let her in the house. Officer Pence pulled her off to the side. He was as patient as he could be with Erin sobbing. Not long after, Susan arrived. The two sisters embraced. “Since this is a grey area of the law, would you two be able to take care of his fluffies? They’re just going to get in the way of the investigation.”

Susan nodded. Officer Pence disappeared into the house and returned with Flame, Brave, Angel and the brown foal. Susan took Flame and the foal, while Erin held Angel and Brave, the three fluffies quietly chirping and “huuuu-ing.” Several long moments went by.

“Where are the rest?” Erin finally asked.

Officer Pence shook his head, “You don’t want to know.”

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

19 Likes

Burn you psycho cunt, burn.

Christ, just when you think that they’ve killed everyone they can, more Fluffies up and die on us. Hopefully that’s it but I doubt it, I fear there’s still another rug-pull to come.

9 Likes

I hope the fuck not.

6 Likes

tears-heartbreak

1 Like

Mary reminds me a little too much of my mom. I assume you must’ve written Mary with someone specific in mind

Physically I based her on my boss at the time, and turned the personality to an 11.

My mom never threatened me with a gun thankfully but if she did this is 100% how she would act