Abandoned Angel Part 33 (FB ID: 18423) (by SpaghettiDave)

Abandoned Angel

Part 33: This Can Only End Well

Robert didn’t know how he was supposed to feel. Part of him was satisfied that Angel would stop begging for feral fluffy friends. Part of him was horrified that he nearly let a stray rape his Angel to drive the lesson home. His life was much simpler before getting fluffies. And he was positive he has more grey hairs now. Robert peeked back into the safe room. “I gotta go for a bit. I’ll be back.” He didn’t know if they even listened to him as there was a great big hug pile on the bed. Nor did they notice him grab the sorry stick before closing the door.

Angel had friends, she didn’t need those dummeh smelly outside fwuffies. They were dummehs and they smelled so bad! She had all the fluffy friends she could ever need. Sure, they weren’t perfect, but they were much better than the ones she thought she wanted to play with. Soon her thoughts were pushed aside as she focused on the wonderful group hug from Bright, Brave, and Robin. She had plenty of friends.

Robert looked about his yard, full of fluffies and feces as he went back to the herd. “Okay, fluffies, time to move on. C’mon, shoo. You’ve ate your fill.” Several of them looked up and then back to the grass. Most of his back yard was now much much shorter. Not that he minded. He wanted them gone before he got back, and he really didn’t want them fenced inside once his work was done.

Leaf, still upset from earlier, stormed up to Robert, “Dummeh hoomin! Dis Smartie wand nao!” Well, this escalated quickly. Maybe pushing him around earlier was enough to make him take charge.

“Yeah, no. If you don’t go, you get the sorry stick.” Robert waved the stick in front of Leaf’s nose. “Do you want some big nasty owies? You’ll never have special huggies again.” He tapped the end of the stick against Leaf’s rump for emphasis.

Leaf looked unsure. “Nu! Weaf gib owies, nu get owies!” Most of the herd clumped together now, behind their now smartie leader. “Weaf gib wowst sowwy poopies eba!” Robert was ready for this. As Leaf started to turn, Robert quickly snatched him up. With a firm grip he turned Leaf’s rump to the herd and squeezed. And squeezed hard.

Shouts of “Nu smeww pwetty!” “Why gib sowwy poopies!?” echoed across the neighborhood. Robert kept squeezing until the shit dribbled down Leaf’s tail and legs. One younger colt, now blinded by the shit, ran straight into the mailbox post, and was left sobbing. “Wowst smawtie eba!” The colt screamed. Leaf’s herd dispersed quickly, all of them crying about how horrible they now smelled.

Robert dropped the now herdless smartie on the lawn. “Go away.” Leaf scrambled from Robert and looked about frantically, not knowing which small batch of fluffies he should follow. Thankfully, Robert thought, there was no need for violence. Quickly he ran back into the house and scrubbed down. He spent nearly a half hour scrubbing his hands under scalding hot water. He could almost swear he could still smell that disgusting fluffy.

Finally clean! Robert left, locking up, and making his way to the car. The shopping list in hand for finishing his fence and building some small yard accessories for his fluffies. He had no desire to go all out, but he did want to be able to let them out to enjoy nature. Maybe some tomato plants, and hell, maybe he’d even make a sand box for them to play in! Not that he knew if they even played in sand boxes. Pulling out of the driveway, he tried to come up with more ideas. His pets were expensive!

Mary sat, as she has lately, in her vehicle. She was so excited, thrilled even, at the thought of the wonderful surprise she had planned for her future husband. He’d been hanging out with that lesbian a bit more. That was okay, because she made sure that he knew something bad would happen. And he’s been good, Mary thought, as she gripped the steering wheel tightly. Finally!

Robert’s car pulled out of the driveway. Mary didn’t know how long he would be gone so she had to act fast. The moment the car was a few houses down she jumped out. It wouldn’t take too long. Mary unlocked the front door with the key she had made. Another surprise for Robert to discover, and how she loved to surprise her fiancé. She set her bag on the table and walked over to the safe room.

Angel and Brave both looked up when it sounded like the door opened again. While it was the safe room, the living room was on the other side of the wall, and if it was quiet enough they could hear the front door. Robin and Bright were oblivious as they played with their blocks. Brave could hear the footsteps come closer, “Dat nu daddeh.”

“Well, hello, my favorite fluffies,” Mary announced as she walked into the safe room, closing the door behind her. Robin heard her voice and bolted for Mary. Mummah! He hugged at her leg, Bright following and hugging her other leg. “My you guys have gotten big!”

“MUMMAH!” Bright shouted.

Mary picked him up and gave him a big hug. “You’ve gotten all so very big. Such wonderful fluffies!” She put Bright down and picked up Robin next, giving him a hug as well. Brave and Angel trotted over, not wanting to be left out of huggies. Mary picked up Brave, also giving him a big hug. Angel reached up for her turn, but Mary shook her head. “Sorry, no hug for you, Angel, you’ve got a daddy.”

Angel pouted, “Mawy nu wub Angel.” She trotted back to the bed, left out.

“Your daddy will play with you when he gets home, sweetie.” Her former fluffies sat at her feet, all looking up at her. “Now, which lucky fluffy am I going to play with… eenie meenie miney mo!”

Several hours later Robert returned home. The back of his car weighed down with cement, fencing, posts, wood, and sand. His sedan took the abuse, but next time, a truck. Definitely a truck. Robert was satisfied, the feral herd had not returned. He unloaded the fence supplies into his back yard and walked into the house.

Something was wrong. He locked the front door, he was positive. Faintly he could hear crying coming from the safe room. As he headed to his fluffies, he stopped dead in his tracks.

On the table, written in blood, “I <3 U!” Inside the heart was a tiny heart. Yellow and blue fur was strewn about the table, the floor, the counters. His vision wavered, he felt dizzy. Unable to contain the contents of his stomach, Robert ran to the sink to vomit. Only to be greeted by the site of Bright in the left tub, dead. His tiny chest cavity broken open, his organs strewn about the sink. Bright’s vibrant yellow fluff soaked red. Robert let loose into the empty right tub of the sink, his eyes burning from the tears, his ears filled with his remaining fluffies crying from the safe room.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

23 Likes

The end completely blindsided me. I’m shocked and furious.

6 Likes

Damn was that an unexpected turn.

Well, time to put that concrete to good use.

I hear human bodies make for great foundations.

8 Likes

Oooooh what a turn of the plot! SpaghettiDave was good, you!

Edit: WTF, it is the last uploaded part!

3 Likes

Time for that restraining order?

5 Likes

Yay! Angel finally gets all the owwies she deserves! My life is complete!

ok so… this is where he calls the POLICE

breaking and entering+ destruction of property or vanilism. get a restaining order RIGHT NOW

To be fair, a restraining order requires specific threats made in writing or recorded. And it’s just a suggestion.

I know you won’t believe me but I am so happy in the next chapter he DOSE get the police involved made me happy as a reader :slight_smile:

bruh don’t spoil

1 Like