Abandoned by Mikahorsie

Fluffies fluff color are usually developed during birth. This became important in the social Hierarchy of the Fluffies. However there is a odd phenomenon that has been appearing the recent generations of the feral fluffy pony’s rampant procreation.

Patterned Fluffies are Fluffies that have a recessive Junk DNA data that was a part of a debunked project that was developed by Hasbio
Patterned Fluffies were meant for ponies sold during specific events at a premium prices but due to the odd behavioral glitches within the fluffy’s programming, it was scrapped and left unused.

Fluffies are born with the gene would develop it’s initial color during birth but would have their fluff develop a secondary color growing during the first week of the Foal developmental cycle. Due to the behavioral programming missing, mare’s would initially accept the foals as their Babbehs during birth but would later not associate the Patterned Fluffies’ as their Babbehs when their secondary colors and patterns developed.

Most domestic Fluffies would merely considered them to be simply “odd Fluffies” with no familial recognition… Ferals however would always associate them as “Poopie Fluffies” and would ostracized them irregardless to what hierarchy they previously have.

60 Likes

That’s a shame. I like those colours.

3 Likes

God I’ve seen some dogshit color combos and patterns here, with this little bastard coming to mind
https://fluffy-community.com/t/fat-little-shitbag-artist-fiddwe-fb-id-47228/29761
but I think this one takes the cake. Those spots look like a real nasty mold infection the kind that would ruin a lunch before you even started, I accidentally left a pack of cheese sitting around in the summer heat for two weeks and the disgusting blue/green/white mold looked about as appealing as this fluffy. Genuinely good work, I’m glad this place still can surprise me

7 Likes

I’d stomp it for being so pathetic and self-soiling.

2 Likes

i want to be your daddeh. because I think it’s a unique fluff you have. :heart: :derp:

2 Likes

steel grey and black…what a shame is actually a pretty combo

1 Like

I thought it’s legs were gangrenous before I read your thing. It’s so ugly it’s neat. Even I might rescue that little pisser.

3 Likes