Abandoned Mall ( By: FallenAngel )

Some ferals exploring an old abandon mall. Playing lofi as I color really is relaxing.

aftermath5-f

90 Likes

NGL I think these post aftermath/apocalypse images, along with the first comic you posted, are so exciting looking. I wish this was part of a comic.

6 Likes

I wonder how long it would take for fluffys to forget about humans and everything that they provided.

Mummahs/daddehs, toysies and eventually even sketties would just be a legend told to each new generation.

7 Likes

its giving liminal space surrealism and i love it!

3 Likes

It’d make for pretty good sadbox imo. Especially since that sort of thing is hardcoded into them, they would just be constantly yearning for a thing that they know nothing about and have no hope of ever having. Just a constant generational hole in their hearts that’s impossible to fill.

11 Likes

Didn’t think about it that way, but damn, that would be pretty sad.

3 Likes

I wonder if the “gweat bwight tym” made any mutants

2 Likes

Thanks. But these are more of a oneshot art pops in my head . But Im glad you enjoyed it.

3 Likes

I too would buy a comic of this. Post apoc fluffy sagas. Love the trooper’s expression. The one point horizon works well too - there’s destruction but there’s a little sparkle and life too. It’s not all jump-scare frightening, there’s curiosity. Maybe bravery isn’t just stupidity, not knowing when you’re in danger. I’m not anxious at these inheritors of the earth to die glass-boned weggie owwies deaths. I want these dumb programmed biotoys to somehow survive where we failed.

1 Like

Who knows, could be, it all leave to anyone’s conclusion.

3 Likes

For a lot of people, that’s just a regular Tuesday.

5 Likes

I love them as they are. It seems you get to put so much imagination, and craft, and mood into them.

To me they read like a labor of love.

5 Likes

I just love how you do the backgrounds.
You do the eerie vibe really well.

2 Likes

Time to draw fluffies in abandoned buildings and liminal spaces

1 Like

Love the green one in the bg blending in, a nice touch. Overall wonderful piece!

2 Likes

Where’s Mr. The Oldest View?

1 Like

Thanks, listening to lofi and synthwave for me relaxed me and gives me some ideas time to time. :blush:

Usually in the “aftermath series” is more of how the world looks and fluffies interaction without adding any other subject but them and their surrounding.

Thanks, credit goes to youtube’s liminal space music with pictures for that :grin: it does gives that errie vibe when shift to dark pictures.

1 Like

Real as fuck

1 Like

Honestly, even if you don’t plan on making a full-fledged comic from these post-apocalyptic drawings, I think they’re already intriguing enough on their own. Like what happened to humanity? How was it that humans were wiped out but by some miracle, their genetically engineered punching bags survived? Did fluffies adapt to the changing times?

So many questions, which would be probably left best open to our imaginations.

1 Like