Abbandoned foal (InfraredTurbine)

Something I made for Depresso other day.
Maybe some mares are not supposed to have babbehs you know…

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

57 Likes

“Muhahaha! You’re in for some pain, foal!”

Takes the foal home and gives it some freshly baked French bread.

6 Likes

Man hate it when survival instinct kicks in and just sacrifice her foal for her own dumb safety , i expect her just cover her eyes like an idiot on this. :unamused:

The “scawdie and nu huwt mama” was the worst dumb reason fluffy mare program would do

3 Likes

It’s actually a real survival strategy for many animals. The mother can have more babies. But the baby will die regardless if the mother dies.

Quokkas famously yeet their babies at predators. And they are even cuter than fluffies.

5 Likes

It came out great! This also may or may not be a prototype to one of our upcomming projects lol.

3 Likes

I’d abuse the mother either way.

2 Likes

Yeah saw a few animals do that, but its worst for a fluffy cause the mother talks and its irritating to hear her reasons.

2 Likes

I’m getting Metal Gear vibes. The one in which you play a nannite infused soldier who squishes nannite brain goo to heal and access your “powers”…

1 Like

Oh you stupid, stupid, selfish bitch, offering your filthy baby as a token to not be tortured to death. I would gladly take that baby, force the mummah to see as I kill it slowly and then kill her too.