About Chapter 9 of 'The Final Fall of a Tyrant'

Yeah I want that shit gone, I’m already writing up a newer draft, something ill have ready sometime tonight.

Fr thou, every one of my stories, were written at my Warehouse job, so i am sorry if it was just pure shit to read.

Okay so ill see ya’ll later tonight, hopefully with something much-MUCH better
Oh and a special thanks to @gibhuggies for calling me out on my sloppy ass work, i now feel more invigorated to write because of it, thanks again!

10 Likes

As someone who has made the same mistake in thinking because it makes sense in my head it’ll make sense on paper.

It wasn’t shit

The Clint-verse is a massive undertaking and it can be easy to lose track yourself of what you have and haven’t set up, especially if you were distracted by work which no one would blame you for.

It was still a great story and your decision to rewrite it instead of retconning is not one that should be taken lightly. Whatever you come up with next should still be great

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed every story in the Clint verse up to this point. You write fine amigo. I didn’t get a chance to see what you said in reply to me on the original story thread. If you’re taking my feedback to heart I think you’ll be fine though.

Remember, we can end up at the exact same point you intended to end up at initially! Just show how Crush got there. Explain some stuff you haven’t touched on but was going on in the background all this time. You’ll be good, I promise.

Thank you for all you do and I look forward to your next entry.

2 Likes

I think you’re on the right track with it man. Execution wasnt what you wanted but oh well…if everybody got it right the first time the world would be pretty boring.

I liked it tbh. Here… i’ll hold your beer. Do it again, bruh. :smile:

2 Likes

Wait… was that the one with the suddenly smarty bit? Whew. It’s late and my memory is muddled. I actually didn’t really mind that one. It really made me stop and consider fluffy herd size and how it reaching critical mass could flip that biological switch to generate a smarty out of nowhere.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. That being said, if you’re not happy with it, well, do what you need to do. You’re the architect of your universe. But, hey, even those dud moments have some value.

Looking forward to what comes next, as always.

3 Likes

Don’t worry man, a lot of the Story will be similar, but will be paced out correctly, without throwing anything to the wind all willy-nilly like.

Glad you still enjoyed it tho!

3 Likes

No worries. I did, very much, enjoy. Good fortune with the rewrite, eh? :beaver:

2 Likes

You’d know about that, you tea-drinking Tolkien-of-abuse.

(Seriously though I am both impressed and envious by how much stuff people like you or @Biorb_Biorb pump out. Wish I had that drive.)

1 Like

That means a lot A-S, coming from the earl of hugbox themself

1 Like

Ahah, more neutralbox, but I defo tend to take the abused’s side.

But the bit about the drive is true. I’ve got 4 stories going forward at a snail’s pace, you guys dish out lenghty, well written bits like candy.

1 Like

Working a warehouse job while writing this stuff? Major props to you, my man, I was working warehouse up until last year and like hell would I ever have found time to write anything let alone the amount you do here. All I could think of was how much I wanted to eat once I was home and then how I’d be on the couch half-asleep watching TV.

2 Likes