AbuseCo Funtime range stress foals! 50% sale! (By NovaUmbra)

The hammer and stuff I get, but how’s the foal supposed to use the knife and scissors when they’re as big as it is? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Dummeh buggeh am gib ou sowwy spway nao
Buggies

4 Likes

6 Likes

Fueling a bidding war between the hardcore abusers and the hardcore hugboxers is shitty but financially sound lol

7 Likes

lmao good point

3 Likes

Where can I get one?

1 Like

The rules of Capitalism says “fuck em both” or was it “fuck em from both ends” I don’t know just make that money

4 Likes

At your local AbuseCo store or affiliate :3

2 Likes

Ethan wanted the best PC to learn how to win the local CTF competition. His father told him he could earn the money by owning his own business. He gave him the starter fee money. That was months ago, and Ethan won his first CTF game, and now has a monthly profit of 1,500 for the two AbuseCo vending machines he owns. Surprisingly enough, he’s saved enough for two more machines, and has moved his business online as well.

2 Likes

Ack! Nu spway, nu spway!

2 Likes

Can I buy these in bulk?

1 Like

Give the product development team who came up with this idea a raise!

1 Like

2vak4y

2 Likes

Excuse me what

1 Like

Me getting ready to make big order of stress foals!
download

2 Likes

Hello yes I’d like one, how much for one hands you credit card

1 Like

Oh, most certainly! We even offer bulk discounts if you don’t mind some of the close to “expiration” units

Oh, they got a raise and an increase in their project budgets

1 Like

First time customers get their first one free! Join our rewards club and get a bonus unit with every ten bought on your stamp card!

1 Like

Another clever gimmick to sell fluffies with. I just know those dinky tools are as cheap and frail as the fluffy itself. :laughing:

2 Likes