AbuseCo Funtime range stress foals! 50% sale! (By NovaUmbra)

Fake advertising, want my money back

Defective products can be exchanged for other goods and services within AbuseCo and their affiliates. Refund coupons will have proportionate value depending on time after sale equal to or less then 80% of sale value

1 Like

Most of my abuse characters: ill take your entire stock

1 Like

i don’t wanna sound like a boomer or something like that, but i believe that’s how people becomes murderes in the future.
on a second thought, murder between humans would decrees alot since people can freely kill fluffies at their own will, even the goverment would encourage or tell you to kill them with their “kill fluffy on sigh” law.

There has been a 40% decrease in young violent crime within cities since fluffy rights were overturned by the state. A number that gets higher each year as the fluffy population slowly begins to settle. :innocent:

Damn that is a bright idea, just sell the torture implements with the foal!

1 Like

i’m skeptical
this theory requires testing

2 Likes

1 Like

You get a smarty for your troubles.

1 Like

Sometimes, when I’m out and about my day, this comment comes to mind, and I just fucking lose it. It’s so fucking funny haha.

Excellent. I’ll take at least a dozen.

1 Like

Babbeh wub towtuwes. Pwese, gib babbeh speciuw wumps towtuwe, babbeh wanna cum!!!
Cum cum cum cum cum cum!!!

Freakin awesome!

1 Like

But the Scissors are in those stupid blister packs that require scissors to cut open! It’s so evil. IT’s like you don’t want you to get the blister pack open.

1 Like

Aggressive packaging be like that lol

1 Like

I love that the knife and scissors being cheap blunt garbage would just make them hurt even more

1 Like

What’s worse is they’re probably not even metal XD

1 Like

I’d say the metal is so thin there’s a 50/50 chance each piece is softer than Fluffy bones or the force of trying to pull apart Fluffy hide and will either break inside them or bend rather than penetrate.

Buy it nice or buy it twice, and be suspicious of buying bulk.

I’d even check reviews to see if the Fluffies can even suffer properly. Probably based on early generations that have even more reduced capacity for intelligence and creativity so its a repetitive process every time.