Abusers/Abuse leaning neutralboxers - If you are able to abuse a fluffy/some fluffies in any way, how would you?

Having unlimited budget? A remote controlled submarine packed with cameras LIVE on the internet and a chat, fill it with explorer babies and they’re mother (any color) , also an earthie, a pegasus and an alicorn, all premium. Tell them they’ll go explore and see fishies, submarine gets sealed and the transmision begins both from outside and inside the submarine. Some might cry because it’s a “manie sorry box” or since they’re in water “water bad for fluffies” They descend more and more very slowly and look at more fishes.
Submarine is now deep enough for the whole thing to turn dark, let the darkness for a little bit while the fluffies scream and then turn on the lights so they stop, eventually reach the abism where the fluffies eaither love the shiny fishes or are afraid of the moster fishies depens on personality, turn the light off and wait for all of them to shit themselves by fear, light on the lights again and tells them they’re going back home as quick as posible, they’re really brave, many people watched them and some want to adopt them once they reach the surface again.

Be a man of word, pull the submarine back up, instead of the slow descending, increase the speed a little bit and prepare for the real show. Let the pressure difference do it’s magic while the fluffies begin to puke, feel sick and explode into pieces, maybe open bets for who will be the last one.

The submarine is on the surface! Congratulations! We got some fluffie fireworks who might get you more donations, have material about what happens to earthies, pegasus and alicorns, to see whose more resistant and also explodes faster, some actual footage from the abism to science, might found a new species!! And the best of all, you never lied at all about anything, after all you promised them a trip to look at the fishies and take them to the surface as quick as you could.

6 Likes

Get a mare knocked up with horse cum, and watch as she gets bigger and bigger until she gets torn open as the foals get to big

6 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t have some elaborate plan to abuse a fluffy? I was gonna give my fluffy hot dog water as drinking water.

4 Likes

An infinite bugdet so many possibilities.
I’ll buy a decommissioned quarry and fence off the area the fluffies will be in with a 3 meter deep empty moat with bare rebar on the bottom. Inside the living space there will be a fountain to pump out water but it will only activate once every 3 days and kibble will be delivered by drones into troughs the same day.

For shelter the only thing that can be used is three small tool sheds where it can fit up to one fluffy family. This will make the competition to have a safe home rise as the other fluffies will have the hard rocky ground to sleep on as the sheds will have basics of what a fluffy needs.

The main goal is to have the fluffys live in complete exposure to the elements for one year. However to prevent the fluffies from escaping by any means possible the area surrounding the moat will have land mines buried into the ground.

To keep the population alive weanlings from fluffy marts and mills will be dropped in from a helicopter every month until the end of the year.

For winter to keep things from getting boring, prebuilt camping tents will be dropped from drones and then taken away when spring comes. Also loudspeakers will tell the fluffies that santa fluff will bring skettis if they are good fluffies by doing a task each day to keep them active and if they dont they are bad fluffies so they wont be getting any skettis at all.

To watch all of this it will be livestreamed with towers of both infrared and night vision cameras streaming 24/7. keep in mind this will be a slow burn as the formation of herds will be the interesting part and the smarty who survives the longest will be taxidermed and sold at a high price. Overall it will start from August until the next summer

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about one long term project, where you raise a fluffy somewhat normally, but emotionally manipulate it or gaslight it so that it becomes incredibly dependent on you and your “affection”.

Then go one of a few routes:

Option 1:

Steadily ask the fluffy to do things that make it uncomfortable. Try to convince it by saying that you’ll be very happy if the fluffy does the thing. if the fluffy still refuses accept its choice but act sad and drop hints that by refusing, the fluffy has made you sad. Explicitly tell it you’ll be happy, let it realize on its own that it’s made you sad. Steadily increase the danger or ridiculousness of the requests until you get to something that would be suicide for the fluffy to attempt. Bonus points if the fluffy realizes on it’s own that by doing the final request it will die, but then chooses to go through with it anyways.

Option 2:
When the fluffy is in a vulnerable state (maybe it’s sad/hurt and needs you, or it’s talking to you about its innermost feelings) you drop the facade and let it know that you have actually hated it the whole time. Maybe tell it how the things you previously complimented it on you actually found to be disgusting or pathetic, or bring up fun memories and talk about how much you hated seeing it enjoying itself.
Enjoy the ensuing mental break down and wanna die loop. Then tell it you would be happy if it killed itself.

3 Likes

Imagine a foal’s first words being “wanna die”. That would be so cool.

4 Likes

I would simply purchase one and ignore it when it demands anything, when it is quiet and docile I will provide attention. In other words force it to be calm and quiet to receive love.

3 Likes

food deprivation followed by giving them very little occasionally. Not enough for anyone to starve, but definitely malnutrition.

2 Likes

repeating everything they say in an annoying, mocking, nasal voice because i’m a petty shit. acting out a ridiculous, mocking parody of fluffies themselves

and also interpreting their wishes in the most literal, annoying way possible. you want sketties? have uncooked pasta. you want warmies? here’s a toaster. you want cleanies but no wawa? spit n’ shine then

repeat until they go wan die from frustration

also this is very specific but i’ve been thinking of how funny it would be to punish a bad mummah by acting out as a bad smarty/fluffy. mare gives “wowsest stompies” to a babbeh? i give “wowsest stompies” (a dry hit with my knuckles) to her bestest babbeh because as far as i’m concerned it’s a bad, poopy babbeh. mare witholds milk to her babbehs because they’re “dummies”? i withold food for the “dummy fluffy”

2 Likes

Honestly I just want to run tests that fuck up their psyche, isolation, denial of attention, seeing another get full love while being denied, shit of that nature.

Fluffies minds are so unique that it’d be interesting to see

2 Likes

tie em to a table, shove a cork or two up their bum and then force-feed them until they explode

I would make a competitor to foal in can. Mystery foals. The cans are all blacked out (with a glow in the dark paint) so that the consumer can’t tell what color the foal is. could be a pink alicorn male or a poopie runt. In the process of perfecting the entirely mechanical canning and rearing of fluffies there would be enough abuse to make any abuser cream his pants.

1 Like

Lemme guess, the foals’ mothers are told it’s completely dark in there? :wink:

1 Like

Well, they would probably be pillowed and strapped in place only to be mechanically raped and bred until either 5 cycles of non-production, death, or until sterility. Most mills terminate after three miscarriages but as we don’t have the human cost here, we can afford to extend it two more cycles.

The foals would all be removed, and sorted by conveyer belt. Only the good color foals or alicorns would recieve any real care. These get minimal human interaction, some toys, litterboxes which self clean, and uncut fluffy milk from an auto feeder. Disposable foals would get watered down, bittered fluffy milk, no lights, no toys, and the feces would only be cleaned after each batch matures to the point where they can withstand the canning process. To increase profits, the cans have an absorbant pad instead of anal catheder. Mystery foals owns patents to several highly absorbant materials which subsidizes the operation of the company. Each foal is uploaded to the online database, and the cost is two dollars a foal. Foal in a can may be cheaper, but there is zero chance of getting an alicorn or a decent color. Plus! a new recycling initiative exists whereby you can return the empty canister for a twenty-five cent discount on the purchase of another mustery foal. Which one will you find today?

psst. if anyone wants to use any of these ideas pls do. just @ me so i can read the story :slight_smile: this is the most i have written in a month hot damn

no i didnt spell check it fuck u lol

1 Like

I love the detail here. I’ll take 30.

Also I can imagine there being a colour based rarity system for each can. Some coloured cans are more likely to give shittier foals but are cheaper, and some give better foals but are more costly.

1 Like

I thought of a basic and premium line. Basic foals are two dollars, which has no chance for alicorns but could still be a decent colored unicorn or pegasus and five dollars each for deluxe foals which are better colors with a chance of finding an alicron, although the alicorns may be a runt or brown

1 Like

Saddam Hussein acid torture. I read an article a while back about how he would throw a victim, naked, in to a concrete room. That had a lattice work of pipes over head that dripped acid randomly so the victim had to constantly dodge the acid or get burned. No food. No water. No sleep for a week or two at a time.

Loop piano wire around two fluffy’s dong and scroat and place them on two separate platforms, slowly moving away from each other over a vat of something unpleasant. Acid, boiling oil, spikes, ice water, poop and capsaicin, etc.

Find a particularly horny male fluffy. Replace his dong with an electric chainsaw hooked to a kinetic charger. Hardwire that to his endocrine system so he only gets ‘good feels’ from draining the charge but it recharges when his body moves. Release him into the wild. Repeat process.

Hang a fluffy mama and her weaned foals upside down over a vat of dehydrated, alcoholic human piss. (provided lovingly by your truly) Then drop them randomly into the piss for thirty seconds to a minute, just enough to almost drown and reel them back up. Here’s the catch the fluffies get a ten second warning to pick another family member to drop instead of themselves.

I stole this from a comic book, The Box. It’s like a sorry box but tighter and filled with stabbing and cutting surfaces that injure the prisoner inside if they move slightly or breathe too deeply.

2 Likes

Get a mare, love and care for her for three years and make her think she’s the “bestest fwuffy” in the entire world, let her have babies and once they’re old enough for “talkies” poison them before feeding time and convince her she killed her foals with bad “miwkies” and tell her what a bad “mummah” she is for giving her “babbeh fowevew sweepies” scold her constantly, keep making “her” kill her babies.

After a while of that, I saw this image with a great concept. Put neckties on the babies just tight enough they panic, and she’ll try to pull them off by the bit that’s sticking out, tightening them and choking them to death.

Convince her she’s the absolute worst thing to ever happen and tell her I don’t love her anymore.

Let her have one more batch, tell her I found a fix for her uncanny forever sleepies eugh, problem. Proceed to cut off her legs and sterilize her, tell her she’ll never have babies again but that’s okay because she has a litter. Then when she’s asleep take them away from her and tell her it was all a dream and bad “mummah” can’t have babies because she killed them all.

Then feed her, and have the severed head of one of them buried under the food so she runs across it. Take the food remove the head and tell her to stop lying.

Proceed to do this with the rest of the litter in various different ways until she’s a vacant husk. It’s longer than I’d like to put up with shitrats but I wager her sobbing through the nights would make it worthwhile.

When I’m done I’d probably just go straight to a good old fashioned bludgeoning to relieve the built up stress and disdain for her existence.

Edit: Better idea. Don’t bludgeon her. Instead take her to a shelter and tell them some bogus story. Some time later go back to adopt a new fluffy, walk past her cage without looking at her, and making sure to linger in her line of sight to give some affection to the new fluffy I adopt. Leave without ever acknowledging her existence and just wait for them to inevitably euthanize her, so she knows what it is to be completely forgotten and alone, replaced.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

They have the herd but I have the wake, send turkey vultures down on them!