Abusers are like animals?

I understood it just fine, I’m just saying, it’s funny when an abuser character thinks they’re hot shit because they kill a lot of fluffies.

And even funnier when they realise how wrong they are.

3 Likes

People do that about their favourite fictional characters more often than you’d think.

I don’t think it was such a shocking question to ask how other artists perceive their abuser characters and what reasoning they provide them with to explain their actions.

Sure you might have the “because fuck you, that’s why” ones, but it can also be a lot more intricate than that.

Take @BFM101’s characters, he goes way deeper than that with their backgrounds, which is something that captures me more than “oh ok, that happened” ones.

1 Like

Yeah I was answering to @FoalCrusher specifically.

2 Likes

It wasn’t clear to me, thanks.

And I was worried that I wasn’t being clear enough, either.

2 Likes

That one, yes. Sorry, just learning English, not know well. Never had education in English.

1 Like

Maybe? Google translate not helps me here lot.

1 Like

I ask about your story abuser not real one.

The question is about why fictional abuser does this because “fuck you, that’s why” is too real to me and want knowing more of fictional one. You said more than that and thank you. I am hard to understand, but not know enough English.

Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I ask about fictional abuser character.

1 Like

No. I asked because I want to know fictional abuser character, is it bully or?

Thank you, this is what I wish to know more. Any good story you make?

1 Like

I see people may not understanding me. I ask about fictional abuser character in your story.

What? Can clarify?

This is what I asking about! Thank you.

1 Like

what abuser character has ever thought they were hot shit

wow, you’re really good then! congrats ^^

1 Like

Don’t worry about it.

the vast majority of abuse story don’t have enough of a plot to judge motive of the abuser , in general both hug and abuse stories are to the extreme of their respective scales neither of which are good people.

1 Like

No problem!