Active Shooter - BloodyBoots

collab with @Za

31 Likes

This is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on the site

9 Likes

unrelated fun fact, most school shooters are bullies, not the bullied.

9 Likes

I call bullshit.

The police didn’t waste 6 hours doing nothing before overusing their monthly ammo budget in 27 seconds.

9 Likes

He was brown

8 Likes

Thanks Julie, i am going on an adventure to learn why is that now

4 Likes

This is also true

3 Likes

Because they’re a bunch of limp dicked sad-sack losers who have the take out their insecurities on anyone they deem weaker than them, and the moment their victim proves their not as weak as expected, they have to escalate to astronomical levels of selfishness just to prove they’re the big man.

Because they only way they can feel any form of power is to force it on someone at 850 MPH.

5 Likes

Its a bit more complicated.

School environments are dysfunctional and there use to be a mechanism of oversight and social conformity. Now schools are so broken that everyone is hyperisolated and sociopathic individuals are more likely to develop or not learn to conform.

3 Likes

Most accurate portrayal of cops in media ever

5 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Fucking lol

3 Likes

Wawa is bad for fluffies!

2 Likes

Counterpoint: It was a poopie fluffy.

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with non-conformity. In fact, forced conformity does nothing good to a child’s mind.

I know if I would have been forced to conform to someone else’s bullshit standards, I would’ve definitely turned violent and hateful.
I’ve always been sure of who I am, and I had anger issues as a child, so someone trying to mold me into something I’m not would’ve instead turned me into a raging misanthropist.
Today I’m still sure of who I am and I’m still a nonconformist. Because I wasn’t raised in a cult and wasn’t sent to a brainwashing school, I didn’t grow up to be a mass murderer hellbent on revenge.

Remember this proverb: “The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.”

5 Likes

People don’t act like bullies because they’re big and strong and smart and everything is going well for them.
They’re bullies so they can feel better than someone else.

5 Likes

Bullying and the mass shooter phenomenon are both way more complicated than you’re making them out to be. Most bullies are also bullied by other people, just as a lot of people who are bullied end up bullying others themselves. And boiling someone who kills other people down to a solid mass of evil that does nothing but harm other people because they love to watch the suffering while twirling their little moustache is a cop-out. It fails to address the fact that those people are human beings whose actions can be repeated by others if the right lessons aren’t learned. People love to turn evil into this eldritch thing that you can’t possibly understand or relate to, but the truth is that evil is almost always perpetrated by people making the wrong decisions and believing the wrong things—sometimes wildly wrong; sometimes psychotically so—and not unknowable alien monsters.

4 Likes

Eh, ultimately a Poopy Fluffy got what it deserved. This is what truly matters :smiley:

1 Like

Buh dem powice was wacists, he was gud fwuffy goin to chuwch ebwy Sunday bwite time, twyin to get on twack, fwuffy chuwch nee mowe munnehs fow dem pwogwams

1 Like