Actual Fluffies (InfraredTurbine)

I cant believe [the person who obviously prompted this post] told you to practice more and stop making “ugly drawings”

I saw their comments and I was ready to dog pile on them but saw the thread crawling with mods.

7 Likes

MUH SUBSPECIES

2 Likes

Yea I’m gonna need the name. No reason…

2 Likes

Honestly i have seen more accurate fluffies from people with unpolished drawing skills than the ones being posted lately.

Reminds me of a discussion where someone told me that my fluffies are crap because they aren’t pretty like the ones from another artist.

Anyway. yeah! There has been a huge influx of non fluffies lately hidden behind a wall of my oc, do not abuse dude, we’re here to draw those god forsaken critters dying, abused or getting fucked with a rusty rake. If you ain’t willing to let it suffer, ain’t a fluffy

Anyway here are one of my fluffos, it may have sort of horse face but still a short legged furball fluffo. And if someone wants to drawing it gettin’ the shortest straw, go ahead

8 Likes

I love your fluffies, @Brayatansempai

4 Likes

Im not good with names and their thick furred mlp horse post isnt showing up in recent images so I assume mods deleted the post.

3 Likes

They requested their account be deleted

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve gotten a lot of engagement from my posts because of this also, even if my drawings are very barebones. There’s just a lot of people drawing Fluffy Ponies like actual ponies, which misses the point of them imo.

5 Likes

If you talk about what I think who, she/he deleted even his fb account. Anyway, now it’s just a memory… a disappointing one.

2 Likes

We all do

He was drawing those just to vent his frustrstions by what I could tell… and still posted them in the wrong place

Can the legs be EVERLONG though?

Could everything ever be that real, forever?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Weirdbox has entered the chat

Well, after she vent all the frustrations about this, she moved on, maybe she find a place where she can post her art

2 Likes

I definitely hope so. Her art is quite nice, even if it didn’t fit here.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t see any problems with Fluffy’s drawing. The only complaint I have is that some artists post blatant “le paint-shitpost”, and, well, I don’t know why. It’s impossible to watch, as if you can’t try for a week and tighten up the drawing to a “watchable level”.

I’m not just talking about average artists, just blatant paint-shitpost. A great story can be drawn even if Fluffy resembles an outtake from a furry hentai.

1 Like

Dammit. One of these days I’ll actually be here browsing when the drama happens rather than have to hear about it second-hand. My inner schoolgirl gossip-monger is dangerously unstimulated.

7 Likes

Yeah, once she gets over the fact of being mad over a single remark on her art maybe she’s ready for the internet instead of all that drama

3 Likes