Actual Fluffies (InfraredTurbine)

Just something I had in my mind today and had to sketch it.

Been in the community for around more than 4 years from now (7 but didn’t use to post back then); and man… I’m not the type that complain you know, but this year things have been crazy… In the past we kinda had some “problems” about ppl drawing fluffies with zero to no effort at all, and it was really fixed.

Nowadays we’re facing People who come into the community, don’t take a fucking second to go around, do some research and actually learn what is a fluffy, or perharps if this community is about MLP or not…
Even for those who come here, and be like "Hey, I work for commissions, this one looks like a good place to “farm money”, take no EFFORT at all to actually learn to draw what was supposed to be here, which is literally like you’re doing a “market research”, until they drop what a friend of mine calls “FITCS” (Fluffy in the corner syndrome) where you’re lucky if you can find a fluffy in it.

It’s been full of people with EXTREMELY good quality content around, but no sense at all to actually learn what is this website about.

That’s it, just wanted to actually say something rude at once around here xD
Sorry if that’s too much

46 Likes

Yeah but…

What if the legs, you see, what if…

They were

L

O

N

G

E

R

5 Likes

Jesus

Jesus is not a fluffy
Or is he?

3 Likes

100%. people love to quote the headcanon thing because of how harsh the prior sites were about the exact specifics of fluffies, but even the people who like headcanon still reward 90% similarity with 10% innovation on the edges.

fanon or herdcanon or whatever you want to call “headcanon that many people believe” is still the root of what works. without being prescriptive about it, i think the impression of “headcanon is all that matters” sets up a lot of new contributors to fail because their very-atypical-fluffies never get as popular as the people who take 90% from tradition and innovate on the margins.

i wish there was a catchy way of saying this but i can’t think of one

12 Likes

Do not worry

Se vienen cositas

3 Likes

tengo miedo

What if the legs were, you know

E

V

E

N

L

O

N

G

E

R

?

2 Likes

1 Like

thank you i hate it

1 Like

Long legs depend on the build. Spoosh made them have longer thin legs, but they looked so weak looking and dumpy with their lard ass bodies that it made sense

13 Likes

<3

It’s always a MLP build lol that’s the complaint being made. Like a template is being used or something

8 Likes

I sometimes wondered if it would help if the final step of making an account required you to take a type of image captcha where you sort a bunch of images into “Fluffy” and “Not Fluffy”.

It would probably cause more problems than solutions but at least it’ll get the message across.

5 Likes

Fucking :100: bro. Agree 100,000%

2 Likes

What, you’re telling me this totally unique creation of mine resembles mlp?? How dare you use facts against me! MUH TRIGGERS!!

6 Likes

I cant believe [the person who obviously prompted this post] told you to practice more and stop making “ugly drawings”

I saw their comments and I was ready to dog pile on them but saw the thread crawling with mods.

7 Likes

MUH SUBSPECIES

2 Likes

Yea I’m gonna need the name. No reason…

2 Likes