Adopt-a-Fluff #2 (common_miracle)

Adopt-a-Fluff - Now (you) can get a hold of a fluffy of your own and treat it as you please!
Previous Adoption - Adopt-a-Fluff #1 (common_miracle)

Adoption Status: Available
Statuses: Available - Reserved - Sold

The subject in question:
Gender - Boy
Species - Unicorn
Age - Late Chirpie Babbeh
Primary coloration - #cf85a9
Secondary coloration - Haven’t developed yet

Additional Info - The only live birth of his litter, still was neglected by his fluffy mummah because of the color. He appears to have anxiety towards other fluffies and requires lot’s of love. Loves to drink milk and make happy peepes when comfortable - mostly when suckling his hoofie.

Price - $29. This covers a render of the fluffy in question depicted in the way you want it, additionally - a title, speech bubbles and a simple background are accounted for. You will be given ownership of the fluffy and be able to name him, include in any stories etc.

The final price may change depending on additional features like, but not limited to: heavy mutilation, simple animation, additional characters, complex background/accessories, additional renders/comic pages.

See My TOS for detailed information - https://common-miracle-tos.carrd.co/
To adopt or ask questions Contact me via mail or DM.

common_miracle_adopt2_turntable

36 Likes

awwww so cute

5 Likes

inshallah he will be drowned in cola soon

7 Likes

Fat, slobbering waste of oxygen pissing and shitting all over himself. Hope to see him get strangled so hard the blood vessels in his eyes burst.

6 Likes

He’s a chubby boy

1 Like

Nasty piss beast

4 Likes

based asf bro, drown the fluffy infidel

1 Like

This sloppy, soggy little guy killed his siblings in the womb.

1 Like

A litter pal Jr is the pproper position for one if these

4 Likes

I wish I had the money to buy and protect it.

2 Likes

I wish I had the money to torture this abomination to Hell and back. I hope whoever has that cash gives it an appropriate ending <3

3 Likes

Hoof-suckling is… simultaneously adorable and enraging to me :sigh:

2 Likes

Can we please get a spinning view of the model like in the last one? I find it amazing to look at and was hoping for it to be a feature in each of these adoption posts.

2 Likes

AS DO I MY SISTER IN ABUSE

2 Likes

The idea of happy peepees gives me extreme cuteness agression

2 Likes

They just make me want to punt the little bastard.

2 Likes

Shure.

2 Likes

Yeah, no, need to be put down

1 Like

“Welcome back to another exciting challenge video! Today we will be doing the Coke & Mentos Challenge on this fat unicorn foal. Don’t forget to like and subscri…”

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes