Adoptables 03 - (ADOPTED) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll !
Hope you all be enjoying this December.
Been super busy, that’s why I haven’t been posting so much lately, also traveling to visit relatives during the holidays as well, so it goes like that :).
Yesterday I had some time at night and decided to finish this adoptables 03, here’s his story:

A feral, wandering around the park, snow in his ears, it’s cold no matter where you go… probably
Foweba sweepies will come soon.
You see a man coming at you while you were almost sleeping in the middle of this cold snow. He was so kind, and even offered you a warm Housie and some delicious Sketties!
After a DELICIOUS day of warm food and a hot bath, comes the surprise: You got some horns glued to your head, along a strange red hat, all with superglue so you can’t get rid of it.
Minutes later, you’re told to sit in snow again, in front of his nice housie, and promissed to break your weggies if you ever move from that place. You could escape of course, but he made sure you wouldn’t go anywhere, since he glued your ass to the ground too with a screw…

Following the same rules as the previous ones, I’m selling and ending for this one, for $26, feel free to send me a pm if you’re interested!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

64 Likes

Would it be possible for you to draw him like Jack at the end of the Shining?

5 Likes

Now that would be hilarious.

2 Likes

Also in addition, a fluffy wanders over and tries to lick or hug thrm then gets stuck to the frozen corpse?

3 Likes

Poor thing. I’d draw and rescue it if I wasn’t broke.

Fluffy snowman, pack the snow around the lil guy, so there are just their worried eyes showing and muffled crying that quickly dies away

2 Likes

A feral? Better take his lumps, too, just to be safe.

1 Like