Adoptables 04 (InfraredTurbine)

Part of the adoptables series, here’s number 04

Backstory: The fluffies had the worst luck they could get: being born with good colors…
Wait, isn’t that good ?
Well, not when your “good colors” are “girls colors”. After having their wumps removed, all they do is cry all day, until their fate arrives. Meet this little foal, Grape Juice. Still heavily bothered about the fact his wumps are gone, but perharps the worse is yet to come ? perharps not ? who knows…

If you wanna buy an ending for him, I’m selling it for 25$. You can pick its ending in colors, background and it all ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

69 Likes

<3

3 Likes

Would it be cruel to tape fake lumps to him? Like if it were two pellets in a makeshift bag but cuz if the nature of tape it keeps falling off.

7 Likes

beyond that

4 Likes

That could be seen as moronbox or false hope kinda abuse maybe?:thinking:

today is ladys night xDDDDDDD

1 Like

“luckily for him,Grape Juice was actually adopted by a man that gave him an actual horse dick,sadly he died after his first erection”

2 Likes

How is blue a girl colour?

1 Like

Oh actually it’s purple

If i wanted to pay $25 for a drawing (which isn’t unfair tbh) I’d pay for Gwape Joosie to “wose hwis skwin.” Not enough flaying in this fictional, silly community imo

1 Like

You clearly don’t know how adoptables work for me, which doesn’t bother me

1 Like

The fluffy, hence rubbish, version of neuticles?

1 Like

Purple isn’t girly, in my opinion. It’s a gender neutral color.

1 Like

They should be counting their lucky stars if they only lost their balls and not their dicks. Losing their manhood and not being able to piss properly (unless their urethra was surgically rerouted) would be a double-whammy.

See, the obvious answer here is to make him into a fuck-toy for a rowdy stallion who’s grunting too hard to hear the cries of ‘Not a mare’.

But that’s too obvious. What you want is to give this guy a happy family, but he’s too depressed over his balls to notice. So he’s returned and picked up by another happy family, but still he’s too depressed to care so he’s returned. Then he’s picked up by another happy family…

On and on, people give him warmth and food and shelter, maybe even one or two families offer to adopt a foal so he can be a pretend dad. But he doesn’t care because he’s a Fluffy and he’s so focussed on the one negative that he can’t see the positives until they’re gone.

And even then he’ll still only focus on his balls.

4 Likes

I prefer to think of it as “he hears, but just doesn’t care.”

1 Like

MTE, but the logic behind what colours are “bad” colours seems completely stupid to me most of the time. Perfectly appealing green shades get deemed “poopie” and pink male fluffies get dumped instead of marketed to the queer community and/or little girls too young to care.

Add insult to injury, have at least one of the families also keep male pet rats that love the fluffy very much. Or have him be adopted by a trans man who either knocks him out of his funk or brings him back when he won’t stop bitching about being a “mare” now.

i feel like there’s an opportunity for some “eco-friendly” recycling and at least quieting/distracting the newly minted eunuch’s. just give them their post-op cup of (bottem-shelf) sketti’ topped with two “fresh” meatballs