Adoptables- OPEN

Continuing the discussion from Adoptables- with a Twist! Inquire Within! (roguesoul):

ALRIGHT- Foaling is done and all adults (except for Bernard) are now up for adoption- it’s first come first served, if I heart your comment than the adult is yours!

Check out the update from a few days ago for new rules! Largely the same but you’ll see!

6 Likes

Is there a limit to how many adults can be adopted? And do we comment the ones we want here? If so, I’d like to at least adopt Aqua.

1 Like

Either is fine and 1 adult per person.

1 Like

I’m starting a fluffy breeder series. I’m interested in Diva for her colors. Do you care how she ends up? If you do, I’ll respect the request and “plot armor” her if you want her to have a hugbox life and ending. Otherwise its gonna be up to the dice how she ends up.

1 Like

Do whatever you’d like with her, I always positioned her as being more bratty than the other mares, more likely to choose a bestest babbeh- and even if her owner tells her not to- she would probably try to spoil her favorite foal and leave out or bully the least favorite- hence the name Diva. However she’s yours, have fun with it, and I look forward to reading your series. Always been a big fan of that kind of setting.

1 Like

Its ok, she’s gonna learn today.

Could I adopt inky?

1 Like

I’d love to take Aurora, please.

1 Like

I’d like to take goldie

1 Like

I’d love Dust Bunny!

1 Like