Adoption #1: Goldie Results (Hedgehog)

Goldie was adopted by the owner of the Happy Fluff Cheese company. He took her in to be a friend for Happy, their mascot, and to be a foster mother to Happy’s foal, Happy jr, after the foal’s mother died in birth. It took a bit of time, but Goldie has become the best mother she always wanted to be, and is now the co-mascot with Happy.

Thank you all for the ideas! Credit to @Lothmar for the idea for this one. I hope you all enjoy.
-Hedgehog

44 Likes

Cute

1 Like

She got the cheese eye. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m morbidly curious.

Is Happy Fluff Cheese made from fluffy milk?

3 Likes

But of course

1 Like

It might be sweeter (without having to add extra sugars) but que that extra lactose intolerance trigger. ~chuckle~

1 Like

I like to imagine all those foals starve to death since their milkies get taken to make cheese instead of big fluffies.

2 Likes

Happy Jr’s first ma died after having only one foal. Must’ve had a weak heart or something.

1 Like

It was a huge litter actually, but they got stuck after jr. got out and she bled out.

Oh. That’s awful. All perishing in their own ma as she expires. Ghastly.

3 Likes

We should have a sequel where after the advertisement, she gets the baby fed to dogs, and then ate to death by a pack of tiny doggies who deserve good treats. :smiley:

1 Like

So, is the milk for the cheese from free range mares or milkbags…?

1 Like