Adoption at a Price (InfraredTurbine)

Oh hey
You came here for the adoption, right ?
Oh sure, you can adopt one of these two foals I saw on the streets, but…

For a price.

Money ? Nope xD Calm down, that’s not a commission, I want something else here besides money.
You want to adopt one of them ?
Right
then I want YOU to draw them in your style/way;

B-but Turbine, I can’t draw, I can’t do that.
Well, these fluffies are about to suffer in a cold cold night, if you really wanna adopt and save them, draw them in your way, be it on microsoft paint, other programs, in a professional way, using polygons, whatever, use your creativity! Get out of your comfort zone :V

1 foal per person, if this gets a cool approach I might be doing more in the future.

For commissions, for conversations and forTnite, please feel free to contact me any time!

31 Likes

Eh, id rather see these little twats get mauled or enfed or whatever.
Somehow you are able to draw them so …hatable.
And i’m a fucking hugboxer most of the time.

5 Likes

but… but…
They’re just numming their dry old found kibble :d

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I already adopted one and haven’t done anything with it… :c

1 Like

Gime the blue one… im willing god damn it

2 Likes

Yes the ungratefull vermin they dont even look gratefull they can eat !
One should enf the other to death !

2 Likes

draw him yourself and he’s yours :V

4 Likes

Okay, but uh… like im in the Taco Bell drive thru so gimme like 30 min, cus im running errands

3 Likes

drive safe
and bring me a taco plz

5 Likes

As based as ever Turbine. I hope this fad leads to actual art and stories, instead of the threads just being the RPing circle jerks they are now. Then again I don’t make shit so what do I know.

Summary

Seriously though now that Vergil isn’t not the asylum did people just say “fuck it” on the whole RPing thing

1 Like

You mean we should stop being lazy cunts.
I am a lazy cunt and I know it.

2 Likes

~IN THE ARMS, OF~ AN ANGEL!~

oH GOd, where’s the remote!

That or make an RP group or “adoptables” tag so I can filter the threads without taking half the site with em

Summary

Seriously I don’t get it, what do you guys get out of it has anyone actually used their adopted fluffy, and if you can use the adopted fluffy what was stopping you from coming up with the idea originally

An adoptable tag is a good idea.

Lets be honest, it’s a bit of a fad.
Personally I like the idea of “adopting” a pre made fluffy with a pre determined look and personality and see what I can do with them.

And for me i just like to connect more with the community and waffle about fluffies.

But I am also lazy, and really really terrible at naming characters.

6 Likes

Of course my good sir

1 Like

I might get my hands dirty with the reddish one, if that’s okay. It’s been an awfully long time I’ve drawn fluffies. This is the perfect start to get into it again.

2 Likes

I did a thing

4 Likes

I might do one after work…unless I decide to play my JRPGs because I am a lazy asshole (hey, at least I admit it).

1 Like

I did a thing as well, but not looking to adopt. Merely just some silly sketch stuff as fanart.

1 Like

Cecona got the first one

3 Likes