Adoption at a Price (InfraredTurbine)

~IN THE ARMS, OF~ AN ANGEL!~

oH GOd, where’s the remote!

That or make an RP group or “adoptables” tag so I can filter the threads without taking half the site with em

Summary

Seriously I don’t get it, what do you guys get out of it has anyone actually used their adopted fluffy, and if you can use the adopted fluffy what was stopping you from coming up with the idea originally

An adoptable tag is a good idea.

Lets be honest, it’s a bit of a fad.
Personally I like the idea of “adopting” a pre made fluffy with a pre determined look and personality and see what I can do with them.

And for me i just like to connect more with the community and waffle about fluffies.

But I am also lazy, and really really terrible at naming characters.

6 Likes

Of course my good sir

1 Like

I might get my hands dirty with the reddish one, if that’s okay. It’s been an awfully long time I’ve drawn fluffies. This is the perfect start to get into it again.

2 Likes

I did a thing

4 Likes

I might do one after work…unless I decide to play my JRPGs because I am a lazy asshole (hey, at least I admit it).

1 Like

I did a thing as well, but not looking to adopt. Merely just some silly sketch stuff as fanart.

1 Like

Cecona got the first one

3 Likes

I like this idea of “Rping” fluffies for adoption
like I don’t judge if ppl think this be retarded, or cool, or whatever
as long as they’re happy, let them have their own fluffy to include in their stories, to draw and etc

2 Likes

Done

8 Likes

Huh? Wait, nobody took the red one? I thought these’d be adopted right away for sure… I might take it myself at this rate, if nobody else wants it. (If anyone does I’ll hold off - lord knows I have enough fluffies as-is.)

1 Like

You gotta draw them!

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I’m holding off! Art takes time so I don’t want to snipe it from someone. I’ll draw it in a bit though, better than letting it die.

1 Like

I’m not sure but i think @anon9416460 got the red one.
Their art is in black and white but the pose seems to be following the red one.

Only a lot happier.

1 Like

I thought so too at first, but the red one’s a unicorn so I’m pretty sure they got the blue one.

2 Likes

…Yeaah your right.
I was looking mostly at the pose and went yeah that’s the red one not the blue one.

1 Like

Well if anyone else wanted it then too late, it’s mine now.

2 Likes

Made me laugh more then I care to admit.

I mean, I even said it was a Pegasus lol. But I get it, kinda did unconsciously make it a very similar pose and I’m too lazy to color my art.

2 Likes