Adora-Foal! Ch.the part between 1 and 2 [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Okay, bit of context.
i had drafted this part right after part one, THIS was where i introduced each of the foals and their given names. I don’t know why but i stepped away from this, but this was originally going to be the Part two where Dylan instead of rescuing Foals from a doomed mother, would have rescued three wean-lings from being left along to die after some teens decapitated their mother and beat their father to death.

I’m reworking this draft as a ‘in-between’ so there is still some continuity, this isn’t Ch.3, this is just the part that between the first two where the foals get their names.

Enjoy.

(PS: Starheart was the mother in this draft, so funny enough she died in both stories in Alleyways, fun right?!)

Dylan woke up to the sound of Otis pawing at the bedroom door, and his four new ‘toys’ peeping awake crawling around their ‘nest’. Dylan looked down to see his foals needed to be cleaned up a bit, realizing her forgot to wash them the night before.

Letting Otis out, Dylan took his foals in his arms, a little grossed out because the stool and urine collecting in his hands as he took them to the bathroom sink. setting them on a towel. They peeped as they heard the sound of the water turning on. Dylan made sure the water wasn’t too warm, Dylan knew from some previous questions online that Foals were sensitive to the elements, and could bake alive just being left in the sun for too long.

Once the water was warm enough, Dylan took the first foal from the group, garnering a “Peep!” The first Dylan grabbed was the Grey Earthie. “Hmm… Let’s think of a name as we get you cleaned up.” “Peep! Peep… PEEP!” The Earthie cried out as its hooves met the warm water. “It’s okay guy… no need to worry, I’m right here for you.” at the reassurance, the Earthie peeped a bit more silently,the water going all over his rump and upper back, Dylan was careful to avoid his face, not wanting to drown the poor thing. Once finished, Dylan held up the Foal in his hands and smiled. “How about… I name you… Stryker?”

Stryker peeped happily as it received its new name, ‘He must like it’ Dylan thought, setting Stryker down on a Towel by itself on the opposite side of the sink. The Earthie plopped down on the towel and began to snooze. Dylan repeated the process with the next two. The Bright Orange Foal was next, as Dylan washed it, he realized the Alicorn was a Filly. “Lets name you… Empress!” Empress peeped happily after her bath, and once set down next to Stryker, she immediately snuggled up to him, peeping and beginning to doze off again. Third was the Grass Green Unicorn. Dylan had the most trouble with him, as soon as his hooves touched the warm water he began to peep and chirp out hysterically. “Wow! careful bud, It’s fine! I’m right here… Daddy’s right here…”

The Foal was smaller that the other two canned foals, possibly a ‘runt’. It didn’t matter to Dylan, but this foal needed a bath, so instead of direct water, Dylan grabbed a washcloth and dampened it to mimic ‘licke-cleans’ from a mother. The foal, now much more calmer now, seemed to enjoy the washcloth. Once done, Dylan held the foal up and began to think of a name for it. “I think you… Are Ranger!” Ranger peeped and began to hug Dylan’s thumb. Dylan set Ranger down with Empress and Stryker, the three cuddling up together.

Finally was the Feral, the poor girl was still a bit caked with dirt, but other than that, she seemed fine enough. Once in the water, the foal peeped weakly, accepting the water very quickly. “You like the water eh?” Dylan asked the slightly shivering filly. “P-…Peep.” was all that was said, as the filly slowly sank into the slightly submerged hand Dylan had rested her on. Once her nose hit the water, she began to blow bubbles, surprised by the noise she began to peep happily, enjoying the water and foal safe soap. “Hmm… Never heard of a Foal taking a liking to water… How about I name you… Ariel?”

To Dylan’s surprise, the foal ‘looked’ up at him with her closed eyes, taking a second she shook her head and peeped. “Don’t like that? Hmm… Okay… Puddles?” Again the Pink foal shook her head and peeped. “Huh, okay… How about I name off a few names, and you shake your head to say no, and peep to say yes. Understand?”

The Filly peeped and Dylan began the very simple list of names for her. “Marshmallow, Cloudy, Sweety, Emma, Pinkie-.” The Filly shook her head to every name Dylan listed. “Uh… Skyla?” Finally the Filly took a second to think, finally Peeping happily and splashing the luke-warm water. “Okay then Skyla, nice to meet you!” Dylan said as he gently dried off Skyla setting her along with the other four, instead of nodding off with them, as soon as she was set down on the towel, the other three began to peep hungrily, causing Skyla to join in the hungry cries. “Guess you lot are hungry!” Dylan heard a paw on the door of the bathroom, looking over Dylan saw Otis holding his plastic bowl in his mouth, dropping it down on the ground.

“…Yeah okay I am too, how does milk, milk, uh… milk, milk, and kibble sound?”

At the mention of milk, the foals peeped louder, and Otis barked at the mention of food, causing the foals to make scared poopies on the hand towel.

“God… Damn it.”

17 Likes

Gud luck Dylan :sweat_smile: don’t worry Otis is there.

2 Likes

That filly foal seems like she will be trouble. Only bad foals reject the names their owner wants to give them. A future smarty?

1 Like

nah not this time, shes just a bit more intelligent, this story is just a hugbox/sadbix-ish slice of life.

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ready anything where the fluffy chooses their own name…nice :slight_smile:

1 Like