Adult Education [By BFM101]

Yeah for a tiny moment I had the same feeling but we should not expect Human moral standards from Fluffys and if you don’t want to find excuses to punish them you should not judge them from our moral point. I am just saying it took ous Humans a fucking long time to come to the conclusion that not asking for permission is shit. But if we start to judge Fluffys after this we would have to judge basically all of mankind that came bevor 1980.
(that was around the time when woman in most European countries had the right to refuse sex with their Husbands bevor that basically rape in the marriage was a OK)
Just saying we come a long way

4 Likes

It’s a fair point, and ideally yes Mary should’ve been more upset. But I was trying to go for a more innocent approach since a lot of authors - myself included - tend to focus more on Fluffies being knowingly cruel.

It is a little iffy on the morality scale and I don’t blame you for being uncomfortable with it, but my intentions were more towards the dumber side of Fluffy humping than the meaner side.

1 Like

I like the way you described the “sleepy pictures.” That he wasn’t fully cognisant of what was happening. I think we’re well conditioned to assume the worst here, as you pointed out.

1 Like